Central Florida’s Gatorland is offering a special $9.99 rate for Florida Residents in January.
Through January 31, you can enjoy a day at Gatorland at the lowest price since 2014, according to the Kissimmee attraction.
This includes access to a giant alligator breeding marsh, the White Gator Swamp, a crocodile habitat, a petting zoo (which now is home to a pair of capybaras), a bird aviary, and Up-Close Encounters Shows.
A zip-line course and the Stompin’ Gator Off-Road Adventure are available for additional fees.
Tickets must be purchased at the admission gate and a valid Florida ID presented. A single-day pass is normally $29.99. Florida residents are also able to apply the cost of their admission towards the purchase of an annual pass.
Visit Gatorland.com for more information.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023