Grande Lakes Orlando, home to The Ritz-Carlton Orlando and JW Marriott Orlando, is hosting an inaugural “Curated Experiences” weekend event January 29-31, 2021.
Guests at Grande Lakes Orlando can enjoy the ultimate mix of relaxation and inspiration, along with one-on-one time with expert chefs, winemakers, jewelers and more.
Enjoy food and wine tastings, up your golf game, learn falconry, and meet celebrities and leaders in their fields. The options are plentiful and varied.
The cost is $750 per person for the weekend, including four package experiences, and a guest’s choice of four additional experiences from a list. There’s also an exclusive rate for overnight accommodations for package guests.
This weekend would be a great excuse to book a staycation, or gift as an advance Valentine’s getaway.
To reserve, email GuestRelations.Orlando@RitzCarlton.com. For more information, including descriptions of all package experiences, please visit GrandeLakes.com.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023