Grande Lakes Orlando, home to The Ritz-Carlton Orlando and JW Marriott Orlando, is hosting an inaugural “Curated Experiences” weekend event January 29-31, 2021.
Guests at Grande Lakes Orlando can enjoy the ultimate mix of relaxation and inspiration, along with one-on-one time with expert chefs, winemakers, jewelers and more.
Enjoy food and wine tastings, up your golf game, learn falconry, and meet celebrities and leaders in their fields. The options are plentiful and varied.
The cost is $750 per person for the weekend, including four package experiences, and a guest’s choice of four additional experiences from a list. There’s also an exclusive rate for overnight accommodations for package guests.
This weekend would be a great excuse to book a staycation, or gift as an advance Valentine’s getaway.
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023