To help Central Florida get into seasonal mode, ICON Park is hosting The Santa Workshop Experience starting Friday, November 6, at 5pm.
For parents who are concerned about having to skip the classic pictures with Santa tradition this year, ICON Park and The Santa Workshop Experience have the perfect, socially-distanced solution.
On the photo set, a plexiglass barrier will be set up on Santa’s chair between the big man himself and the children. They will be able to have all of the same interaction and connection as normal, but without the direct contact. Plus, Santa’s elves have magically made the plexiglass barrier completely invisible in the photos.
Upon arrival and safety check-in, only one family group will visit with Santa at a time in the secure 800 sq. foot Workshop, assuring everyone a socially distanced and memorable event. Photo packages start at $25.95.
Every child who participates in The Santa Workshop Experience will receive a free ticket to ride The Wheel at ICON Park. Additional tickets can be purchased with 50 percent discount for all of Santa’s guests, so the whole family can see Orlando from 400 feet up in a private holiday capsule.
Christmas guests will also be able to take their own candid photos in a new Holiday Set, in addition to the professional photos with Santa.
There will also be special attractions like cookie decorating and story time with Mrs. Claus. Families can even take a ride on the Pearl Express Train decked out in its holiday best. In fact, the train will pick up registered children for free directly from the parking garage. Parents simply show their reservation and the train will transport their family to Santa’s workshop.
Plus, The Wheelhouse Market Food Hall will be serving up of your holiday favorites, like hot chocolate, frozen hot chocolate, and cookies. ICON Park offers free parking to all guests.
To make your reservation for The Santa Workshop Experience, visit TheSantaWorkshopExperience.com. Spots are available daily through December 24. Hours are 11am to 8pm Monday-Thursday, and 10am to 8pm Friday-Sunday.
For more information on ICON Park, including directions, visit ICONParkOrlando.com.
And stay tuned to our social media as we’ll be checking out The Santa Workshop Experience next week!
- Out and About: Dr. Phillips Center Frontyard Festival Local Offerings .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FrontyardFestival #OrlandoArts #LocalMusic #Fitness - December 2, 2020
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2020 in Central Florida .. #GivingTuesday - December 1, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2020 Holiday Events in Central Florida .. #LoveOrlando #OrlandoHolidays - November 30, 2020
- Dazzling Nights to Light Up Leu Gardens for the Holidays .. #DazzlingNights @Creative_Proj @LeuGardens - November 29, 2020
- Central Florida and Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2020 *UPDATED* .. #BlackFriday #CyberMonday #LoveOrlando - November 26, 2020
- Brightline to Construct Walt Disney World Station at Disney Springs .. @GoBrightline #WaltDisneyWorld - November 24, 2020
- FusionFest Returns to Downtown Orlando Nov 28-29, 2020 .. #FusionFest #FusionFestOrlando - November 23, 2020
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites Opens at Universal Orlando December 2020 .. #EndlessSummerDockside @UniversalOrlando - November 22, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center’s Frontyard Festival Kicks Off Dec 5: What You Need to Know .. #FrontyardFestival #OrlandoArts #SaveOurStages @DrPhillipsCtr - November 21, 2020
- Holidays at LEGOLAND® Return to LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 27, 2020 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #Holidays - November 20, 2020