Celebrate the people and the many cultures that make Central Florida awesome when FusionFest returns to downtown Orlando the weekend of November 28-29, 2020.
The free two-day festival, brings together people from more than 110 different cultures to experience music, dance, food, visual arts, spoken word and interactive activities, and features over 1,000 local artists, who will perform and showcase their work on the stage and gallery at FusionFest.
What you can experience:
- Opening Spectacle each day
- International Food Court & Marketplace
- Stages featuring music, dance, spoken word and fashion
- Film Station screening the MYgration Films in partnership with Global Peace Film Festival
- Global Street Dance Party
- Diversitastic! Choir
- Interactive Experiences
- Visual Arts Gallery
- Celebrations, Cultures & Faiths Station
- Fun & Games Station
- Exciting Prizes
- Community Panels
- Fusion Contests with cash awards
The in-person FusionFest will take place at Seneff Arts Plaza in front of the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts.
VIP passports can also be purchased which include: (1) Neck Wallet, (4) Food Tokens, (1) Souvenir Button, (1) Prize Ticket, and (1) Super Prize Raffle Ticket ($300 Gift Card). For more information, visit FusionFest.org.
In compliance with state and local laws, FusionFest will implement a wide variety of health and safety protocols, which include: Six feet social distancing for tables, chairs and patron lines; temperature checks at dedicated entrances for staff, vendors, performers, volunteers, participants and all attendees; masks for vendors, staff and volunteers and facial coverings available for sale on site; increased hand washing and hand sanitizer stations throughout the festival; and continuous spraying of CDC-approved disinfectant on all high touch areas will be handled by several staff members.
If you’re not ready to be at the festival in person, FusionFest is debuting the all-new online experience “The Virtual World“.
The virtual experience takes place on Friday, November 27 from 4pm-8pm inside the software platform Topia. Similar to Zoom, Topia is a unique way to connect virtually using video chat and a digitally drawn map space created with local artists’ illustrations.
The design will represent Orlando and the fusion of heritages celebrated every year at FusionFest. Each attendee will have an avatar to walk around the map, with the option of stopping to engage with each other and various activities spread throughout. For more information on Virtual World, visit FusionFest.org/interactive.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023