Universal Orlando has announced it will grand open its newest resort, Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, on December 15, 2020.
This resort will add 2,050 guest rooms to Universal Orlando’s lodging inventory, featuring both standard rooms and spacious 2-Bedroom Suites, which sleep up to six.
On-site amenities include: Pier 8 Market, offering casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner; Sunset Lounge, a lobby bar; two pools and two pool bars. It also offers exclusive benefits including Early Park Admission to the theme parks, transportation to the parks, and more.
It will be the second hotel in the destination’s “Value” category, joining sister property (and neighbor) Surfside Inn and Suites.
Opening rates start at just $79 for standard rooms (making it perfect for a staycation!). To learn more or to make a reservation, call 1-888-464-3617 or visit universalorlando.com/dockside.
[Images courtesy Universal Orlando]
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023