Brightline and Walt Disney World have announced an agreement for the high-speed rail service to construct a station at Disney Springs.
According to Brightline, the design concept for the proposed station includes a lobby on the ground level, passenger facilities and an upper level train platform.
The agreement is conditioned upon Brightline’s satisfaction of certain obligations including obtaining all necessary government approvals.
Once built, the station will connect to other Brightline stations at Orlando International Airport (OIA), Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach, and planned stations in Aventura, Boca Raton, and Port Miami.
It could also be part of Brightline’s planned Orlando to Tampa route, which expects to break ground in 2022. The Brightline expansion from West Palm Beach to Orlando International Airport should also be complete by 2022.
No word on where exactly the Brightline station will be located at Disney Springs, but this definitely will make it easier for visitors to make their way from the airport to Walt Disney World.
- Museum of Illusions Has Opened at ICON Park Orlando .. #MuseumOfIllusionsOrlando @ICONParkOrlando #OrlandoAttractions #TicketDeals - January 19, 2021
- Dinosaur Invasion Returns to Orlando’s Leu Gardens Jan 18-April 18 .. #LeuGardens #Dinosaurs - January 18, 2021
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For January 15, 2021: Gideon’s Bakehouse, Portillo’s, Major’s Project Pop, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - January 15, 2021
- Grande Lakes Orlando to Host Inaugural “Curated Experiences” Event Jan 29-31, 2021 .. #GrandeLakesOrlando #JWMarriottOrlando #Staycation #RitzCarltonOrlando #LuxuryTravel - January 10, 2021
- Gatorland Offers $9.99 Florida Resident Deal For January .. #Gatorland #FLResident - January 8, 2021
- 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Kicks Off Jan 8 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #Disney - January 6, 2021
- Orlando Fringe Partners With Subly For Increased Accessibility Online .. #OrlandoFringe #Subly #OrlandoArts - January 6, 2021
- New Local Haitian TV Station Debuts in Central Florida .. #AyitiTV #OrlandoTV - January 5, 2021
- Visit Orlando Hires New President & CEO .. #VisitOrlando #OrlandoTourism - January 5, 2021
- Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World for 2021 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ParkHopping - January 4, 2021