With recent restrictions put into place by the state, counties, and cities in Central Florida, dining in restaurants just isn’t happening right now.
But that doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t enjoy your favorite restaurant at all.
Many Orlando-area restaurants have adapted their offerings to service hungry patrons via take-out and delivery, and while we’ve covered some via our social media and our updated list of closures/postponements/cancellations, thankfully there are several other resources also finding restaurants still serving.
Here are my recommendations of places to look for your next lunch or dinner:
Our friends at fellow Orlando blog Bungalower have put together a list of restaurants in and around the downtown area.
If you’re looking for a particular cuisine, the Orlando Sentinel list is sorted by what restaurants serve.
Orlando Weekly has rolled out a new feature called Good To-Go Orlando, adding the ability to search their database for places currently offering takeout, curbside pickup, delivery and even alcohol delivery. I like that they can also be searched by location.
Facebook group Still Serving offers a continuous stream of posts highlighting current offers and menus from restaurants offering to-go, curbside pick-up, or delivery.
Friend and Orlando food blogger Taste*Cook*Sip has put together a great list of what’s open for fellow foodies.
Visit Orlando has put together a list called “Orlando to Go” featuring restaurants and links for more information.
If you know of a great resource, feel free to leave the info in comments. Let’s support local restaurants in this time of need, and let’s get eating Orlando!
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022