Crayola Experience, the iconic brand’s family attraction, began its search this week for five enthusiastic kids to fill the colorful position of Kid Chief Experience Officer for the Day at each of it’s five locations across the country, including Orlando.
Each of the CEOs will be responsible for testing and providing feedback on current and future attractions, seasonal activities, and potential new products.
In addition to the experience, each CEO will receive a Crayola prize package valued at $600.
They also will be given the opportunity to name a Limited Edition crayon to be sold at the Crayola Store.
Plus, each CEO’s school will get a visit from the Crayola Experience crayon mascot, and every student will receive a free admission ticket to the attraction.
How cool is that?
Children must be 6-12 years old and live within 150 miles of the location for which they are applying. So if you live in Central Florida, you can apply for your kid to become “Kid CEO” of Crayola Experience Orlando.
If you don’t, they’re also looking for “Kid CEO’s” at their other locations in Easton, PA; Bloomington, MN (Mall of America); Plano, TX; and Chandler, AZ.
Entries must be submitted before 11:59pm ET on April 12, 2020.
Visit CrayolaExperience.com/KidCEO for details, including entry instructions, and Official Rules, including eligibility and prize restrictions.
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For May 29, 2020: Bao’s Castle, The Osprey Tavern, Ocean Prime, King Cajun Crawfish, Krispy Kreme, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo - May 29, 2020
- SeaWorld Announces Plans to Reopen Orlando Parks June 11 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #AquaticaOrlando #DiscoveryCove #Reopening - May 28, 2020
- Plans Unveiled for the Phased Reopening of Walt Disney World .. #WaltDisneyWorld #Reopening - May 27, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to Re-Open May 28, 2020 + Ticket Deal .. #KSCVC #Reopening - May 26, 2020
- Florida Hurricane Supplies Sales Tax Holiday Runs May 29-June 4, 2020 - May 25, 2020
- NBA in Talks with Walt Disney World to Restart Season in Orlando .. #NBA #WWoS #ESPN #WaltDisneyWorld - May 24, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Plans to Reopen June 1 .. #LEGOLANDFlorida #Reopening #PirateIslandHotel - May 23, 2020
- Universal Orlando Submits Plan to Reopen Parks in June .. #UniversalOrlando #Reopening - May 21, 2020
- Seminole State’s Emil Buehler Planetarium to be Part of Free Nationwide Star Party May 22, 2020 .. #StarParty #LiveStreaming #SeminoleState - May 20, 2020
- Orlando Music Community Leaders Band Together for ORLANDO MUSIC CARES Benefit May 25, 2020 .. #OrlandoMusicCares #LocalMusic #CharityEvents - May 19, 2020