This year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs March 4 through June 1, 2020, and offers a little something for every park visitor.
Those with a green thumb (or wannabe green thumb) will enjoy all of the specially designed topiaries that celebrate Disney characters and films.
Here is the list and where to find them:
- Anna and Elsa from Frozen (Norway Pavilion)
- Bambi, Flower, and Thumper (Canada Pavilion)
- Beauty and the Beast (France Pavilion)
- Bo Peep and Her Sheep with Woody (Future World East)
- Bold Bromeliads (near The Land)
- Bromeliad Dragon (Japan Pavilion)
- Buzz Lightyear (near Mission: SPACE)
- Captain Hook and Peter Pan (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Construction Mickey and Minnie with Goofy, Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale (between Future World and World Showcase)
- Donald and Daisy with Huey, Dewey and Louie (near Showcase Plaza)
- Fantasia: Sorcerer Mickey, Brooms, Ostriches and Hippo (near Imagination at Future World West)
- Lady and the Tramp (Italy Pavilion)
- Pandas (China Pavilion)
- Pluto and Goofy (between Future World and World Showcase)
- Remy (France Pavilion)
- Simba, Rafiki, Mufasa, and Sarabi (The Outpost Shop)
- Snow White and Dopey (Germany Pavilion)
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- The Three Caballeros feat Jose, Donald and Panchito (Mexico Pavilion)
- Winnie-the-Pooh & Friends (United Kingdom Pavilion)
From Bonsai trees to butterflies, there’s also a bounty of displays ready to capture your family’s attention and imagination. Some of my favorites are the Bamboo Garden, the Bonsai Collection, and the Shakespeare Garden.
Walking through the park, checking out all the gardens and topiaries can work up a hunger. Luckily there are plenty of Outdoor Kitchens set up all around the World Showcase Lagoon featuring samples of food and beverages for purchase. You can find the full list of menus here.
And don’t forget the nightly Garden Rocks concerts, included with your park admission. Every night enjoy three performances of headlining artists from the 70s to 2000s. You can find the full concert schedule here.
The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is included with park admission. Food and drink is an additional fee. For more information, visit epcotinspring.com.
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020
- I-Drive Businesses Form Orlando Entertainment District .. #IDrive #LoveOrlando @IDriveFun - October 13, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2020: Sonny’s BBQ, The New Standard, Tapa Toro, Orlando Meats, Rokka’s Market, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Offers Brevard County Resident Discount Oct 12-18 .. #BrevardCounty @ExploreSpaceKSC #LoveFL - October 10, 2020
- Brick or Treat Returns to LEGOLAND Florida For Family Friendly Halloween Fun .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #BrickorTreat #BuiltForKids #LoveFL - October 7, 2020
- Broadway in Orlando 20/21 Season Delayed Until April 2021 at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - October 6, 2020