This year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs March 4 through June 1, 2020, and offers a little something for every park visitor.
Those with a green thumb (or wannabe green thumb) will enjoy all of the specially designed topiaries that celebrate Disney characters and films.
Here is the list and where to find them:
- Anna and Elsa from Frozen (Norway Pavilion)
- Bambi, Flower, and Thumper (Canada Pavilion)
- Beauty and the Beast (France Pavilion)
- Bo Peep and Her Sheep with Woody (Future World East)
- Bold Bromeliads (near The Land)
- Bromeliad Dragon (Japan Pavilion)
- Buzz Lightyear (near Mission: SPACE)
- Captain Hook and Peter Pan (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- Construction Mickey and Minnie with Goofy, Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale (between Future World and World Showcase)
- Donald and Daisy with Huey, Dewey and Louie (near Showcase Plaza)
- Fantasia: Sorcerer Mickey, Brooms, Ostriches and Hippo (near Imagination at Future World West)
- Lady and the Tramp (Italy Pavilion)
- Pandas (China Pavilion)
- Pluto and Goofy (between Future World and World Showcase)
- Remy (France Pavilion)
- Simba, Rafiki, Mufasa, and Sarabi (The Outpost Shop)
- Snow White and Dopey (Germany Pavilion)
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses (United Kingdom Pavilion)
- The Three Caballeros feat Jose, Donald and Panchito (Mexico Pavilion)
- Winnie-the-Pooh & Friends (United Kingdom Pavilion)
From Bonsai trees to butterflies, there’s also a bounty of displays ready to capture your family’s attention and imagination. Some of my favorites are the Bamboo Garden, the Bonsai Collection, and the Shakespeare Garden.
Walking through the park, checking out all the gardens and topiaries can work up a hunger. Luckily there are plenty of Outdoor Kitchens set up all around the World Showcase Lagoon featuring samples of food and beverages for purchase. You can find the full list of menus here.
And don’t forget the nightly Garden Rocks concerts, included with your park admission. Every night enjoy three performances of headlining artists from the 70s to 2000s. You can find the full concert schedule here.
The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is included with park admission. Food and drink is an additional fee. For more information, visit epcotinspring.com.
- Holidays In Space Returns To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Dec 17 – 31, 2021 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysInSpace - November 29, 2021
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘The Prom’ At Dr. Phillips Center Dec 7-12, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @ThePromMusical #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 28, 2021
- 4th Annual FusionFest Returns To Downtown Orlando Nov 27-28, 2021 .. #FusionFest #OrlandoArts - November 23, 2021
- Holidays At LEGOLAND Return To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 26, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #OrlandoHolidays #HolidaysatLEGOLAND - November 22, 2021
- Iron Chef Morimoto Returns to Morimoto Asia to Host Events in Dec 2021 .. #MorimotoAsia #DisneySprings #OrlandoFoodies - November 21, 2021
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2021 In Orlando .. #ThanksgivingDay #ThanksgivingDinners #ThanksgivingBrunch - November 20, 2021
- 2021 Orlando Walk for Apraxia Takes Place Nov. 20 in Casselberry .. #WalkForApraxia @apraxia_kids - November 16, 2021
- The New Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Hotel Officially Opens in Orlando .. #WaltDisneyWorldSwanReserve #SwanReserve #OrlandoHotels #DisneyHotels - November 15, 2021
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The 2021 Holidays Starting Nov. 19 .. #DazzlingNights @Creative_Proj @LeuGardens - November 12, 2021
- Immersive Van Gogh Exhibition Debuts in Orlando November 26, 2021 .. #ImmersiveVanGogh #OrlandoArt - November 11, 2021