ICON Park, home to some of Orlando’s best attractions, has announced the new ICON Park Play Pass, an all-access ticket to its exciting attractions, along with major food, drink, and retail discounts.
With a Play Pass, the guest will receive one entry each to:
- The Wheel at ICON Park
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
- Orlando Starflyer
- Pearl Express Train
- 7D Dark Ride Adventure
Plus an Arcade City $5.00 Play Card.
Play Pass holders can enjoy up to 20 percent off at favorites like the Sugar Factory, Tin Roof, Mikado, Shake Shack, Ox Grill and more. Play Pass holders also get exclusive access to all-day happy hour at ICON Park’s Lawn Bar, Deck Bar, and Wheelhouse Bar.
They also receive up to 25 percent off on favorite brands like Tervis, Sunglass Boutique, Flip Flop Shop, The Wheel Gift Shop, and more.
Finally, visitors can commemorate their trip with a digital photo package from ICON Park. The Play Pass gets guests free digital pre-ride photos of The Wheel and 50 percent off printed photos.
The cost is $65 per ICON Park Play Pass, and the pass is valid for 30 days from date of purchase. The pass is now available online and in person.
For more information, or to purchase, visit ICONParkOrlando.com.
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020