In addition to serving Barnie’s premium coffee, latte, cappuccino, and teas, the café will continue to offer snacks, sandwiches, salads, and other food items, as well as meal swipe options for students on Rollins Dining Services’ meal plans.
Barnie’s Coffee & Tea Co. collaborated with Rollins every step of the way leading up to launch.
Once the café acquired the necessary brewing equipment and cutlery, Barnie’s dedicated team of café professionals guided café staff through the installation, training and transition processes.
Bookmark Café operates Monday – Wednesday from 7:30am – 10pm; Thursday from 7:30am – 9:30pm; Friday from 7:30am – 1pm; Saturday from 9am – 1pm; and Sunday from 9am – 1pm and 7pm – 10pm.
Rollins joins a growing list of Fueled by Barnie’s cafes and wholesale coffee operations in partnership with colleges, museums and offices in Central Florida and throughout the southeast. Other partners include the Orlando Science Center, Seminole County Schools, and EA Tiburon.
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020
- FAIRWINDS Broadway In Orlando Shows ‘Miss Saigon’ and ‘A Bronx Tale’ at Dr. Phillips Center Have Been Cancelled .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MissSaigonUS @ABronxTaleTour #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - March 23, 2020
- ‘Drawn to Life’ by Cirque du Soleil Postpones March Previews at Disney Springs .. @Cirque @WaltDisneyWorld #DrawnToLife - March 18, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s List of Orlando and Central Florida Closures, Postponements, and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (Continuously Updated) || #LastUpdated March 29 @ 1am || - March 14, 2020
- Out and About: Trying the Limited Time “Bone In, Bold Flavors” Menu at LongHorn Steakhouse .. @LongHornSteaks #BoneInBoldFlavor - March 13, 2020
- What Coronavirus Means for Orlando’s Economy and How You Can Help .. #Coronavirus #VisitOrlando #LiveLocal - March 12, 2020
- Out and About: Lunch at Huey Magoo’s in Dr. Phillips .. @HueyMagoos #OrlandoEats #DiningReview - March 12, 2020