Disney’s Hollywood Studios will soon have a new table-service restaurant in Toy Story Land called Roundup Rodeo BBQ, set to open in 2020.
Using cardboard boxes cut and taped together, Andy has created a new rodeo arena using some of his favorite toys, games, and play sets. That is where the Roundup Rodeo BBQ is set.
Some of your favorite Disney•Pixar characters will be scattered throughout the restaurant, including a toy version of Jessie riding on the back of a Trixie pull-toy, and unique toy versions of Bo Peep and her sheep, all who appear to be performing in the rodeo together.
And while the menu hasn’t been released, it’s sure to be full of kid-friendly BBQ dishes.
As soon as we get more details, we’ll be sure to share them, partner. *tips hat*
[Images courtesy of Disney Parks]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020