LEGO Ninjago Days have returned to LEGOLAND Florida, and we were invited to a media days preview to experience the fun and also see what is new for the event.
The weekends celebrate everyone’s favorite ninja heroes with live shows, activities, and meet-and-greets with the characters.
We got to be silly with Lloyd, the Ninjago Elemental Master of Energy:
We also checked out the new Ninja Kitchen food truck, which was serving up an Asian-inspired snack menu in LEGO Ninjago World.
It was the second day of the first Ninjago Days weekend, but with four hours to park close, they were already out of two items on the limited menu. Since we couldn’t try the Pork Bao or Chicken Wings, we opted for the Pork Eggrolls and Pork Potstickers.
Both were good, but I really liked the eggrolls, which were served with a sweet chili dipping sauce.
On our way back to the exit, we wandered through Miniland. I really miss all the Star Wars displays, but kids were having fun with the “Where’s Wu Scavenger Hunt” throughout Miniland, plus the Good vs. Evil Competition Build. Both offered chances to win a LEGO prize pack.
My tip for those attending LEGO Ninjago Days: to get the most out of the event, ride the rides you want before noon, then use the special event guide to plot your times to enjoy the Ninjago meet-and-greets and shows.
There are still two LEGO Ninjago Days weekends left – Feb 1 and 2; and Feb 8 and 9 – and the event is included with park admission. Visit Legoland.com for tickets and more information.
Disclaimer: CSO was invited to a media day event. As always, our opinions are honest, and our own.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020