LEGO Ninjago Days have returned to LEGOLAND Florida, and we were invited to a media days preview to experience the fun and also see what is new for the event.
The weekends celebrate everyone’s favorite ninja heroes with live shows, activities, and meet-and-greets with the characters.
We got to be silly with Lloyd, the Ninjago Elemental Master of Energy:
We also checked out the new Ninja Kitchen food truck, which was serving up an Asian-inspired snack menu in LEGO Ninjago World.
It was the second day of the first Ninjago Days weekend, but with four hours to park close, they were already out of two items on the limited menu. Since we couldn’t try the Pork Bao or Chicken Wings, we opted for the Pork Eggrolls and Pork Potstickers.
Both were good, but I really liked the eggrolls, which were served with a sweet chili dipping sauce.
View this post on Instagram
Last weekend we were invited to @LegolandFlorida for the start of #LEGONinjagoDays, and to check out the park's new Ninja Kitchen #foodtruck. . . The truck serves up Asian snacks like bao, potstickers, and these pictured delicious pork #eggrolls with a side of sweet chili sauce. . . Full #food review and event recap #ontheblog at #citysurfingorlando.com tomorrow. . . Ninjago Days continue this weekend and next, and are included with #LEGOLAND park admission. . . #legolandflorida #ninjakitchen #foodblogger #foodie #themeparks #themeparkfood #visitorlando #lovefl #builtforkids #familytravel #obassador #orlandoblogger #mediaday #hosted
On our way back to the exit, we wandered through Miniland. I really miss all the Star Wars displays, but kids were having fun with the “Where’s Wu Scavenger Hunt” throughout Miniland, plus the Good vs. Evil Competition Build. Both offered chances to win a LEGO prize pack.
My tip for those attending LEGO Ninjago Days: to get the most out of the event, ride the rides you want before noon, then use the special event guide to plot your times to enjoy the Ninjago meet-and-greets and shows.
There are still two LEGO Ninjago Days weekends left – Feb 1 and 2; and Feb 8 and 9 – and the event is included with park admission. Visit Legoland.com for tickets and more information.
Disclaimer: CSO was invited to a media day event. As always, our opinions are honest, and our own.
- Virginia Drive Live! Returns to Orlando September 26 .. #VirginaDriveLive #OrlandoEvents - September 23, 2020
- Orlando Weekly’s Taco Week Offers $5 Taco Deals Sept 23-Oct 7 .. #TacoWeek #Foodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 22, 2020
- 18th Annual Global Peace Film Festival Goes Virtual Sept 21-Oct 4 .. #GPFF2020 #PeaceFilmFest #OrlandoArts - September 21, 2020
- Melrose Film Festival 2020 is Free Online Sept 18 – 27 .. #MelroseCenter #OrlandoArts - September 18, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular 2020 Kicks Off Sept 19 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #Spooktacular - September 17, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin’s Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays Kicks Off September 19 .. #SwanDolphin #Foodies - September 16, 2020
- Universal Orlando to Test Two Halloween Horror Nights Houses This Weekend .. @UniversalOrlando #HHN - September 15, 2020
- TENET is Playing Orlando Theaters + Win a Pair of Fandango Tickets .. #TENET #Giveaway - September 14, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For September 12, 2020: Florida Bars Reopen, MX Taco, The Monroe Orlando, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - September 12, 2020
- Orlando Shakes Hosts Free Online Preview of PlayFest 2020 on Sept 12 .. @OrlandoShakes #OrlandoArts - September 10, 2020