LEGO Ninjago Days have returned to LEGOLAND Florida, and we were invited to a media days preview to experience the fun and also see what is new for the event.
The weekends celebrate everyone’s favorite ninja heroes with live shows, activities, and meet-and-greets with the characters.
We got to be silly with Lloyd, the Ninjago Elemental Master of Energy:
We also checked out the new Ninja Kitchen food truck, which was serving up an Asian-inspired snack menu in LEGO Ninjago World.
It was the second day of the first Ninjago Days weekend, but with four hours to park close, they were already out of two items on the limited menu. Since we couldn’t try the Pork Bao or Chicken Wings, we opted for the Pork Eggrolls and Pork Potstickers.
Both were good, but I really liked the eggrolls, which were served with a sweet chili dipping sauce.
On our way back to the exit, we wandered through Miniland. I really miss all the Star Wars displays, but kids were having fun with the “Where’s Wu Scavenger Hunt” throughout Miniland, plus the Good vs. Evil Competition Build. Both offered chances to win a LEGO prize pack.
My tip for those attending LEGO Ninjago Days: to get the most out of the event, ride the rides you want before noon, then use the special event guide to plot your times to enjoy the Ninjago meet-and-greets and shows.
There are still two LEGO Ninjago Days weekends left – Feb 1 and 2; and Feb 8 and 9 – and the event is included with park admission. Visit Legoland.com for tickets and more information.
Disclaimer: CSO was invited to a media day event. As always, our opinions are honest, and our own.
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020
- FAIRWINDS Broadway In Orlando Shows ‘Miss Saigon’ and ‘A Bronx Tale’ at Dr. Phillips Center Have Been Cancelled .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MissSaigonUS @ABronxTaleTour #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - March 23, 2020
- ‘Drawn to Life’ by Cirque du Soleil Postpones March Previews at Disney Springs .. @Cirque @WaltDisneyWorld #DrawnToLife - March 18, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s List of Orlando and Central Florida Closures, Postponements, and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (Continuously Updated) || #LastUpdated March 29 @ 1am || - March 14, 2020
- Out and About: Trying the Limited Time “Bone In, Bold Flavors” Menu at LongHorn Steakhouse .. @LongHornSteaks #BoneInBoldFlavor - March 13, 2020
- What Coronavirus Means for Orlando’s Economy and How You Can Help .. #Coronavirus #VisitOrlando #LiveLocal - March 12, 2020
- Out and About: Lunch at Huey Magoo’s in Dr. Phillips .. @HueyMagoos #OrlandoEats #DiningReview - March 12, 2020