Still not sure where to take your dad to celebrate Father’s Day on June 16th in Orlando? Let us help you out with some handpicked suggestions.
Here are CitySurfing Orlando’s picks for celebrating Father’s Day 2019 in Orlando (reservations strongly suggested for all):
Take dad to the Ace for an awesome all you can eat Buffet Brunch and Car & Bike Show. Brunch is $21.95, add on bottomless mimosas for $12.
Dads get a free kart race with the purchase of a race of equal value. Dads also get a free brownie dessert with purchase of two entrees.
Is there a restaurant Dad loves or has been wanting to try? If it’s participating in Bite30, they’ll be offering a special $30 prix fixe menu. Visit the link above to see participating restaurants, and preview menus.
The restaurant will serve two menu specials for Father’s Day: a Florida Coast Chicken-Fried Shrimp entrée with cayenne honey, herb salad and watermelon radishes ($15); and an eight-ounce Sterling Silver Filet Mignon entrée ($38) served with potatoes, sweet corn, buttered blue crab and roasted jalapeño bearnaise sauce.
The restaurant will serve two menu specials for Father’s Day: The Burger ($16) is a stack of local ground beef, cheddar cheese, smoked Fresno chile jam, baby iceburg lettuce and bacon aïoli on a potato roll, served with fries and a choice of any draft beer; The Wagyu Strip Steak ($41) is accompanied by wild mushrooms and daikon radish.
Del Frisco’s on International Drive is serving up a slow roasted herb crusted Prime Rib served as a 16 oz. ($45) or 20 oz. ($55) cut, on Father’s Day only. Reservations recommended.
Treat dad to the last showing of the hit Broadway musical “Come From Away.” It’s an uplifting story of a small Canadian town that was a pivotal part of the days following 9/11, and the lives they saved. Tickets start at $45.75, and there are two performances.
The theater is offering a BBQ lunch buffet, a FREE beer, and a showing of “Caddyshack” for $35. Upgrade to VIP ($50), and get unlimited FREE beer for dad, and a gift for him in addition to the BBQ and movie.
Spend this special day with your dad in the beautiful 50-acre gardens. The rest of the group is $10 per adult and $5 per child (4-17).
Serving up a brunch buffet from 10:30am to 1pm for $29 adults and $15 kids age 3-9. Add on a Build-Your-Own-Old Fashioned, with your choice of bourbon for $10.
The restaurant will be serving a special brunch menu from 11am to 3pm featuring dishes like Braised Short Rib Surf & Turf, Lobster Toast, and Crab and Eggs. Plus guests can accessorize any steak with a truffle poached egg, bacon roasted potatoes, asparagus and caramelized onions topped with sliced truffles, parmesan cream and chives.
Free admission for all, Noon – 5pm. Among the many exhibits worth seeing is “Love Speaks: Artistic Responses to the Pulse Nightclub Tragedy.”
The Father’s Day Picnic Buffet features everything from fresh soups and salads to savory grilled and smoked entrées, plus one free beer for dad. Price is $35.95 Adults and $16.95 kids 12 and under. Complimentary parking included.
This Father’s Day, treat Dad to an amazing complimentary dinner at either the signature steak house, A Land Remembered, or the fine-dining Italian bistro, Cala Bella, with the purchase of an entrée of equal or greater value. Valid June 12-17, 2019.
Enjoy a hearty three-course meal and flamenco entertainment, featuring Surf and Turf entree and a free 20oz beer, for $28 per person (+ tax/gratuity).
Show dad just how much he means with authentic Greek food, drinks & entertainment. Dad eats free with family-style dinner for four or more.
On both Father’s Day, and the day before, the restaurant is offering a special deal: Start with a choice of Classic Potato Soup, House Chop Salad topped with BBQ onion ranch dressing or a Caesar Salad with basil pesto Caesar dressing. Then, enjoy a wood-grilled New York Strip 12oz steak topped with creamy, spicy Kickin’ Shrimp alongside a baked potato and grilled asparagus all for just $35. Regular menu available, as well.
Reserve one bay ($75 and up) for up to 6 people to enjoy 2 hours of unlimited Topgolf play with VIP check-in. Food and beverage available for purchase.
Swine & Sons and Da Kine Poke are pairing up for a BBQ feast. Plus enjoy live music, a “Dad Bar Menu,” and more.
In addition to the regular Wine Country Brunch menu, they’ll be offering a spcial menu item, The Dad Stack, featuring seven layers of French Toast, French Fries, Bacon, Sausage Gravy, Chicken Sausage, Skirt Steak and Sunny Side Up Eggs.
No matter where you celebrate, we hope you have a wonderful day with your dad!
- Out and About: Mean Girls is More Than Just Another High School Musical .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MeanGirlsBway - February 26, 2020
- 14th Annual Wekiva Paint Out Returns March 1-7 at Wekiva Island .. @WekivaIsland - February 26, 2020
- Luke Combs Brings 2020 Tour to Amway Center in Orlando in November .. @AmwayCenter @LukeCombs - February 25, 2020
- Orlando Fringe Hosts Peace, Love, & Fringe! Fundraiser at Orlando Museum of Art Feb 28, 2020 .. @OrlandoFringe #PeaceLoveFringe - February 24, 2020
- The Weeknd Brings After Hours Tour to Amway Center in Orlando July 2020 .. @AmwayCenter @TheWeeknd - February 24, 2020
- The 13th Annual UCF-Orlando Jazz Festival Comes to UCF Feb 28-29 .. @UCF #OrlandoArts - February 23, 2020
- The TODAY Show to Broadcast Live from Universal Orlando on Feb 28, 2020 .. @UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - February 22, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020