If you love great food and great music for a great cause, you won’t want to miss the Swamp Sistas La La Charity Brunch on March 24, at the Blue Bamboo Center for the Arts in Winter Park.
Enjoy a great 3-course plus menu curated by award-winning Chefs Kathleen Blake and Jamie McFadden, followed by a live performance by the Swamp Sistas ensemble of awesome musicians.
Best of all, proceeds from the event will benefit the Second Harvest of Central Florida food bank.
Tickets are $75 per person, and also include a Brunch Swag Bag with treats from the Swamp Sistas, Disney, Barnie’s, Edible Orlando and more.
For tickets or more information, visit the event’s ticket page.
Here is the menu for the event:
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019
- M•A•C Cosmetics to Host World Premiere Event for Disney’s Aladdin Collection at #DisneySprings @MACCosmetics - May 14, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Saturday Night Competition Winners #MonsterJam - May 13, 2019