If you love great food and great music for a great cause, you won’t want to miss the Swamp Sistas La La Charity Brunch on March 24, at the Blue Bamboo Center for the Arts in Winter Park.
Enjoy a great 3-course plus menu curated by award-winning Chefs Kathleen Blake and Jamie McFadden, followed by a live performance by the Swamp Sistas ensemble of awesome musicians.
Best of all, proceeds from the event will benefit the Second Harvest of Central Florida food bank.
Tickets are $75 per person, and also include a Brunch Swag Bag with treats from the Swamp Sistas, Disney, Barnie’s, Edible Orlando and more.
For tickets or more information, visit the event’s ticket page.
Here is the menu for the event:
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Aug 29, 2019 #WaltDisneyWorld #GalaxysEdge - March 7, 2019