The annual Food & Wine Festival returns to Busch Gardens Tampa weekends in March and April with great food, beverages, and live music.
The 2019 festival takes place on weekends from March 16 through April 28, and features expertly-crafted dishes inspired by a specific region of the country. And with more than 100 fine wines, craft brews and featured cocktails to choose from throughout the festival, the pairings are endless.
There are so many new dishes to enjoy at this year’s festival, including: Lollipop Lamb Chops, Dungeness Crab Croquettes, Chicken Gumbo, Fried Green Tomatoes, Maryland-Style Crab Cake, Maine Blueberry Rhubarb Crisp, Italian Hot Beef Sandwich, Baja Fish Taco, Kona Crusted Filet Mignon, Short Rib and Cheddar Quesadilla, Cuban Egg Roll, and so much more!
Samples are in addition to park admission. Save by purchasing sampling lanyards: a 5-sample lanyard is $29.99; an 8-sample lanyard is $39.99; and a 12-sample lanyard is $54.99.
The Food & Wine Festival also includes daily concerts by headlining acts. Here is the line up of acts that will be appearing:
Saturday, March 16: Daughtry
Sunday, March 17: The Band Perry/Dream Chief
Saturday, March 23: 3 Doors Down
Sunday, March 24: Blue Rodeo/Kathleen Edwards & Fred Eaglesmith feat TIf Ginn
Saturday, March 30: Justin Moore & Joe Nichols
Sunday, March 31: El Gran Combo
Saturday, April 6: Stone Temple Pilots
Sunday, April 7: Josh Turner & Joe Diffie
Saturday, April 13: Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Sunday, April 14: Boyz II Men
Friday, April 19: Edwin McCain & Vertical Horizon
Saturday, April 20: Hunter Hayes & Levi Hummon
Sunday, April 21: Mat Kearney
Saturday, April 27: Walk Off the Earth
Sunday, April 28: Foreigner
The Food & Wine Festival is included with admission to Busch Gardens Tampa, including Annual Passes. Blockout dates for Fun Card Holders and Bronze Annual Pass Members during the festival include March 30, April 6 and April 13-27.
Food and beverage is not included with park admission and sampling lanyards are available for an extra fee as mentioned above. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Upgrade your experience with VIP Seat packages which include priority seating for headliner concerts and a five-sample lanyard.
For more information, including menus, or to purchase admission, visit buschgardens.com.
- Orlando Shakes and Michael Andrew Bring to Life the World Premiere of Jack and the Beanstalk April 4 – May 4, 2019 @OrlandoShakes - March 25, 2019
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019