The annual Food & Wine Festival returns to Busch Gardens Tampa weekends in March and April with great food, beverages, and live music.
The 2019 festival takes place on weekends from March 16 through April 28, and features expertly-crafted dishes inspired by a specific region of the country. And with more than 100 fine wines, craft brews and featured cocktails to choose from throughout the festival, the pairings are endless.
There are so many new dishes to enjoy at this year’s festival, including: Lollipop Lamb Chops, Dungeness Crab Croquettes, Chicken Gumbo, Fried Green Tomatoes, Maryland-Style Crab Cake, Maine Blueberry Rhubarb Crisp, Italian Hot Beef Sandwich, Baja Fish Taco, Kona Crusted Filet Mignon, Short Rib and Cheddar Quesadilla, Cuban Egg Roll, and so much more!
Samples are in addition to park admission. Save by purchasing sampling lanyards: a 5-sample lanyard is $29.99; an 8-sample lanyard is $39.99; and a 12-sample lanyard is $54.99.
The Food & Wine Festival also includes daily concerts by headlining acts. Here is the line up of acts that will be appearing:
Saturday, March 16: Daughtry
Sunday, March 17: The Band Perry/Dream Chief
Saturday, March 23: 3 Doors Down
Sunday, March 24: Blue Rodeo/Kathleen Edwards & Fred Eaglesmith feat TIf Ginn
Saturday, March 30: Justin Moore & Joe Nichols
Sunday, March 31: El Gran Combo
Saturday, April 6: Stone Temple Pilots
Sunday, April 7: Josh Turner & Joe Diffie
Saturday, April 13: Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Sunday, April 14: Boyz II Men
Friday, April 19: Edwin McCain & Vertical Horizon
Saturday, April 20: Hunter Hayes & Levi Hummon
Sunday, April 21: Mat Kearney
Saturday, April 27: Walk Off the Earth
Sunday, April 28: Foreigner
The Food & Wine Festival is included with admission to Busch Gardens Tampa, including Annual Passes. Blockout dates for Fun Card Holders and Bronze Annual Pass Members during the festival include March 30, April 6 and April 13-27.
Food and beverage is not included with park admission and sampling lanyards are available for an extra fee as mentioned above. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Upgrade your experience with VIP Seat packages which include priority seating for headliner concerts and a five-sample lanyard.
For more information, including menus, or to purchase admission, visit buschgardens.com.
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art Offering Free Admission Sept 17-22, 2019 .. @MorseMuseum - September 16, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces Details of New Coaster for 2020 .. @SeaWorld #SeaWorldOrlando #IceBreaker - September 15, 2019
- Central Florida Auto Show Returns to Orlando Sept 20-22 + Win Tickets! .. @OrlandoAutoShow - September 14, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando and Firehouse Subs Partner Together to Honor Florida First Responders with Free Admission .. #SeaWorldOrlando - September 10, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events For September 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies - September 9, 2019
- Walt Disney World to Close Early on Sept 3 Due to Hurricane Dorian ::UPDATED:: .. @WaltDisneyWorld @VisitOrlando #HurricaneDorian - September 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Dedication Ceremony of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Aug 28 .. #StarWars #StarWarsGalaxysEdge - August 27, 2019
- All-New Lagoon Show to Debut at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2019 .. #HHN29 @UniversalOrl @HorrorNightsORL - August 22, 2019
- Orlando’s Downtown Arts District Hosts Art After Dark Aug 24 .. @OrlandoSlice - August 21, 2019
- The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando to Light Up in UF & UM Team Colors Aug 23-24 .. @ICONParkOrlando @UF @UnivMiami - August 21, 2019