The annual Food & Wine Festival returns to Busch Gardens Tampa weekends in March and April with great food, beverages, and live music.
The 2019 festival takes place on weekends from March 16 through April 28, and features expertly-crafted dishes inspired by a specific region of the country. And with more than 100 fine wines, craft brews and featured cocktails to choose from throughout the festival, the pairings are endless.
There are so many new dishes to enjoy at this year’s festival, including: Lollipop Lamb Chops, Dungeness Crab Croquettes, Chicken Gumbo, Fried Green Tomatoes, Maryland-Style Crab Cake, Maine Blueberry Rhubarb Crisp, Italian Hot Beef Sandwich, Baja Fish Taco, Kona Crusted Filet Mignon, Short Rib and Cheddar Quesadilla, Cuban Egg Roll, and so much more!
Samples are in addition to park admission. Save by purchasing sampling lanyards: a 5-sample lanyard is $29.99; an 8-sample lanyard is $39.99; and a 12-sample lanyard is $54.99.
The Food & Wine Festival also includes daily concerts by headlining acts. Here is the line up of acts that will be appearing:
Saturday, March 16: Daughtry
Sunday, March 17: The Band Perry/Dream Chief
Saturday, March 23: 3 Doors Down
Sunday, March 24: Blue Rodeo/Kathleen Edwards & Fred Eaglesmith feat TIf Ginn
Saturday, March 30: Justin Moore & Joe Nichols
Sunday, March 31: El Gran Combo
Saturday, April 6: Stone Temple Pilots
Sunday, April 7: Josh Turner & Joe Diffie
Saturday, April 13: Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Sunday, April 14: Boyz II Men
Friday, April 19: Edwin McCain & Vertical Horizon
Saturday, April 20: Hunter Hayes & Levi Hummon
Sunday, April 21: Mat Kearney
Saturday, April 27: Walk Off the Earth
Sunday, April 28: Foreigner
The Food & Wine Festival is included with admission to Busch Gardens Tampa, including Annual Passes. Blockout dates for Fun Card Holders and Bronze Annual Pass Members during the festival include March 30, April 6 and April 13-27.
Food and beverage is not included with park admission and sampling lanyards are available for an extra fee as mentioned above. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Upgrade your experience with VIP Seat packages which include priority seating for headliner concerts and a five-sample lanyard.
For more information, including menus, or to purchase admission, visit buschgardens.com.
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020