The annual Food & Wine Festival returns to Busch Gardens Tampa weekends in March and April with great food, beverages, and live music.
The 2019 festival takes place on weekends from March 16 through April 28, and features expertly-crafted dishes inspired by a specific region of the country. And with more than 100 fine wines, craft brews and featured cocktails to choose from throughout the festival, the pairings are endless.
There are so many new dishes to enjoy at this year’s festival, including: Lollipop Lamb Chops, Dungeness Crab Croquettes, Chicken Gumbo, Fried Green Tomatoes, Maryland-Style Crab Cake, Maine Blueberry Rhubarb Crisp, Italian Hot Beef Sandwich, Baja Fish Taco, Kona Crusted Filet Mignon, Short Rib and Cheddar Quesadilla, Cuban Egg Roll, and so much more!
Samples are in addition to park admission. Save by purchasing sampling lanyards: a 5-sample lanyard is $29.99; an 8-sample lanyard is $39.99; and a 12-sample lanyard is $54.99.
The Food & Wine Festival also includes daily concerts by headlining acts. Here is the line up of acts that will be appearing:
Saturday, March 16: Daughtry
Sunday, March 17: The Band Perry/Dream Chief
Saturday, March 23: 3 Doors Down
Sunday, March 24: Blue Rodeo/Kathleen Edwards & Fred Eaglesmith feat TIf Ginn
Saturday, March 30: Justin Moore & Joe Nichols
Sunday, March 31: El Gran Combo
Saturday, April 6: Stone Temple Pilots
Sunday, April 7: Josh Turner & Joe Diffie
Saturday, April 13: Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Sunday, April 14: Boyz II Men
Friday, April 19: Edwin McCain & Vertical Horizon
Saturday, April 20: Hunter Hayes & Levi Hummon
Sunday, April 21: Mat Kearney
Saturday, April 27: Walk Off the Earth
Sunday, April 28: Foreigner
The Food & Wine Festival is included with admission to Busch Gardens Tampa, including Annual Passes. Blockout dates for Fun Card Holders and Bronze Annual Pass Members during the festival include March 30, April 6 and April 13-27.
Food and beverage is not included with park admission and sampling lanyards are available for an extra fee as mentioned above. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Upgrade your experience with VIP Seat packages which include priority seating for headliner concerts and a five-sample lanyard.
For more information, including menus, or to purchase admission, visit buschgardens.com.
- Nickelodeon’s JoJo Siwa brings D.R.E.A.M. The Tour to AMALIE Arena in Tampa May 2020 .. @AMALIEArena @Nickelodeon #JoJoDREAMTour - November 20, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Unveils New Florida Prepaid Schoolhouse With College Scholarship Giveaway .. @LEGOLANDFlorida - November 19, 2019
- 4th Annual Florida Tiny House Festival Comes to Orlando November 22-24 .. @UnitedTinyHouse - November 18, 2019
- Out and About: Mia’s Italian Kitchen on I-Drive Adds Bottomless Dining Option to Menu .. @MiasItalian_Orl - November 17, 2019
- Aquatica Orlando Announces Florida’s First Dueling Water Slide to Debut in 2020 .. @AquaticaOrlando #RiptideRace - November 15, 2019
- Festival of Trees Turns Orlando Museum of Art Into Winter Wonderland Nov 16-24, 2019 .. @OMAOrlando #FestivalofTrees - November 14, 2019
- Annie Russell Theatre at Rollins College Presents ‘Private Lies: Improvised Film Noir’ Nov 15-23 .. @rollinscollege #OrlandoArts - November 12, 2019
- Orlando SeaWolves Host 2nd Annual Free Soccer Fan Fest at Osceola Heritage Park Nov 17 .. @MCOSeaWolves - November 11, 2019
- Jonas Brothers Bring Happiness Begins Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center November 16 .. @AmwayCenter @JonasBrothers - November 10, 2019
- 8th Annual Barktoberfest Returns to Lake Eola Park Nov 17 .. @ocas_Orlando #Barktoberfest - November 10, 2019