Multi-Grammy Award®-winning artist, Michael Bublé has announced his upcoming tour in support of his highly-anticipated album, “Love.”
It will kick off on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at the Amalie Area in Tampa, then head up I-4 to Orlando’s Amway Center on Saturday, February 16.
Due to release on November 16, the album is what Bublé considers as a token of his gratitude:
“The truth is I needed to make this album,” said Bublé in a press release. “The truth is it was really therapeutic for me. I felt so comfortable. I mean, these songs, this genre, is the essence of me. It’s where I live; it’s where I’ve grown up . . . It fits me perfectly. It’s so natural.”
During his career, Bublé has already completed five sold out world tours, sold over 75 million records worldwide and he is recognized as one of the world’s finest male vocalists in music today.
The tour, billed as An Evening with Michael Bublé, is the perfect chance to hear why he receives such accolades…not to mention a great Valentine’s date.
Tickets for the Amalie Arena show in Tampa on February 13, 2019, are $65 to $139, and are available at AmalieArena.com, the AMALIE ArenaTicket Office, Ticketmaster outlets and at Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets for the Amway Center show in Orlando on February 16, 2019, start at $65, and are available at AmwayCenter.com, the Amway Center box office, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com
Bungalow-B members (Michael Bublé Official Fan Club) may purchase tickets during the pre-sale beginning Tuesday, November 13, at 10am.
Tickets go on sale to the general public for both shows on Monday, November 19, at 10am.
Every full priced ticket purchased for the tour includes a standard CD or digital copy of Bublé’s new album “Love.” Once tickets have been purchased, an email will be delivered with album redemption instructions.
- Pointe Orlando Announces Upcoming ‘Tranformative Redevelopment’ @PointeOrlando - June 15, 2019
- Disney Springs Offers ‘Flavors of Florida’ Promotion This Summer @DisneySprings #DisneyDining - June 14, 2019
- Sonny’s BBQ Launches Limited Time Smoke & Fire Menu for Summer @SonnysBBQ - June 11, 2019
- The Fortress at Full Sail University Hosts NBA 2K League Presents THE TICKET June 13-15 @NBA2KLeague @FullSail - June 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2019 #FathersDay - June 9, 2019
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Appoints Interim Executive Director @OrlandoPhilOrch - June 8, 2019
- 2019 Pulse Memorials And Events in Central Florida #OrlandoUnitedDay #ActLoveGive - June 7, 2019
- The CitySurfing Orlando Guide to Free Donuts for National Donut Day 2019 #NationalDonutDay - June 6, 2019
- Tibby’s New Orleans Kitchen Launches Summer in the Bayou Limited Menu @EatatTibbys - June 5, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Roller Coaster To Open in 2020 #BreakTheIce - June 4, 2019