Thanksgiving is a holiday of food, family, and fun, but sometimes it’s nice to let someone else take care of the cooking…and the dishes. If this sounds like you, there are plenty of places to celebrate the holiday in Orlando.
If you don’t already have reservations, here are some of our picks for places to enjoy a Thanksgiving meal in the Orlando area:
The Alfond Inn – Winter Park
Cost: $69 per adult; $29 children 4-12
The hotel will host their annual Thanksgiving Day brunch in the Park Ave Ballroom. First seating is at 1pm and second seating at 4pm. The buffet sections include antipasto and tapas, hot soup, salads, seafood, a hot section, carving stations, and a dessert station. Reservations via the website.
Canvas Restaurant + Market – Lake Nona
Cost: $30 per person
Canvas is offering a three-course Thanksgiving meal featuring a main course of Slow Roasted Turkey with sausage stuffing, Yukon gold mashed potato, green beans, citrus cranberry sauce, and turkey gravy. For reservations, call 407.313.7800.
Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen – Lake Nona
Cost: A La Carte prices
Chroma is offering Thanksgiving a la carte, including a Turkey Roulade with Brioche Stuffing, Turkey Gravy ($13). For reservations, call 407.955.4340.
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House – Orlando
Cost: $49 per person
Enjoy a three-course Thanksgiving dinner including an appetizer, main entrée featuring Slow-roasted Turkey Breast with trimmings and a dessert. For reservations call 407.351-5074.
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood – Dr. Phillips
Cost: $42 per adults/$15 per child
Located on Orlando’s restaurant row in Dr. Phillips, this steak and seafood restaurant will be offering their full a la carte menu as well as a traditional Thanksgiving dinner of sliced turkey, green beans with sun-dried tomatoes, brioche sage stuffing, roasted butternut squash, and more. Free valet parking. For reservations call 407.355.3011.
Paddlefish – Disney Springs
Cost: $34 adult; $17 children
The popular seafood restaurant is offering a Traditional Turkey Dinner (Herb roasted turkey breast, cornbread stuffing, whipped potatoes, green beans, cranberry relish, pan gravy). For reservations, call 407.934.2628.
Rosen Centre Resort – I-Drive/Convention Center area, Orlando
Cost: $47.95 per adults; $17.95 children 4-12
The Rosen Centre’s Cafe Gauguin will be offering a huge brunch buffet with over 55 items, and complimentary champagne to diners 21+, from 11am to 7pm. Enjoy traditional Thanksgiving dishes, along with an omelet/waffle station, salads, a carving station, seafood, and a huge dessert section. Free valet parking with validated receipt.
Tapa Toro – ICON 360, Orlando
Cost: $27 per person
Enjoy a special 3-course Thanksgiving dinner feat Carved Porchetta served with chorizo stuffing & maple-glazed brussels sprouts. For reservations, call 407.226.2929.
Taverna Opa – Pointe Orlando
Cost: $25 per person
Enjoy a a Greek-style prix fixe feast with your choice of appetizer, entree and dessert. For reservations, call 407.351.8660.
Terralina Crafted Italian – Disney Springs
Cost: $36 per adult
Terralina is offering a grappa marinated roast turkey, pancetta-apple bread stuffing, buttered green beans, garlic mashed potatoes, roasted winter squash, and natural gravy. For reservations, call 407.934.8888.
Villa de Flora – Gaylord Palms Resort, Kissimmee
Cost: $80 per adult; $40 per child
Enjoy traditional holiday fare along with other delicious options from the fresh and authentic seasonal buffet menu, all set in the grand dining room of a European villa. Reservations available online.
Amatista Cookhouse at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Enjoy a Caribbean-style Thanksgiving Day Buffet from 10 am – 9 pm. Entertainment includes a steel drummer, face painter, balloonist and Universal characters. For reservations, call 407.503.DINE (3463).
Islands Dining Room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Enjoy a Thanksgiving Holiday Buffet among the sights and sounds of the South Pacific from 11 am – 9 pm. Entertainment includes a musician and hula dancer, face painter, balloonist and Universal characters. For reservations, call 407.503.DINE (3463).
The Kitchen at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
Cost: $59 adults; $20 children (3-9)
Enjoy a Thanksgiving Buffet from 11 am – 4 pm and 5 pm – 10 pm. Entertainment includes Magic Man, kids cookie decorating and Universal characters. For reservations, call 407.503.DINE (3463).
Trattoria del Porto at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
Enjoy a Thanksgiving Buffet from 11 am – 8 pm. Entertainment includes appearances by Universal characters, kids holiday crafts and activities table, face painter and balloonist. For reservations, call 407.503.DINE (3463).
Walt Disney World
Animal Kingdom: Tusker House Restaurant (lunch, dinner)
Hollywood Studios: The Hollywood Brown Derby (lunch, dinner)
Epcot World Showcase:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway (lunch, dinner)
- Biergarten (lunch, dinner)
- Le Cellier Steakhouse in Canada (lunch, dinner)
- Coral Reef Restaurant in Future World (lunch, dinner)
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room in the United Kingdom (lunch, dinner)
- Cinderella’s Royal Table (lunch, dinner)
- Liberty Tree Tavern (lunch, dinner)
Within the Walt Disney World Resort hotels, special Thanksgiving dining options are available at:
- Animal Kingdom Lodge: Jiko – The Cooking Place (dinner); Sanaa (lunch, dinner)
- Beach Club Resort: Cape May Café (dinner)
- Disney’s BoardWalk: Trattorio al Forno (dinner)
- Contemporary Resort: California Grill (dinner); Chef Mickey’s (dinner); The Wave…of American Flavors (lunch, dinner)
- Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground: Mickey’s Backyard Thanksgiving Feast at Mickey’s Backyard BBQ show at the Fort Wilderness Pavilion (three show times on Thanksgiving Day). Trail’s End Restaurant is also offering brunch and dinner.
- Grand Floridian Resort: Grand Floridian Café (lunch, dinner); Narcoossee’s (dinner)
- Old Key West Resort: Olivia’s Café (lunch; dinner)
- Port Orleans Resort – Riverside: Boatwright’s Dining Hall (dinner)
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa: The Turf Club Bar and Grill (lunch, dinner)
- Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort: Fresh Mediterranean Market (lunch); Garden Grove (lunch, dinner); Il Mulino (dinner)
- Wilderness Lodge: Whispering Canyon Café (lunch, dinner)
- Yacht Club Resort: Ale & Compass Restaurant (brunch and dinner)
Availability is limited and dining events are subject to change. For information and reservations, guests can call 407.WDW.DINE or book online at DisneyWorld.com/dine.
That should be more than enough choices for your family to enjoy their Thanksgiving meal dining out in the Orlando area. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, and Bon Appétit!
- The Big Bounce America Tour Comes to Central Florida Oct 19-27, 2019 .. @TheBigBounceUSA - October 14, 2019
- IAAPA Celebrates Grand Opening of New Global Headquarters in Orlando .. @IAAPAHQ #IAAPA - October 9, 2019
- 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 Rings in Season with #SamSmith, #Lizzo, and More at Tampa’s Amalie Arena Dec 1 .. #FLZJingleBall - October 8, 2019
- Florida Citrus Sports Ends Orlando Citrus Parade After 39 Years - October 7, 2019
- Win Tickets to See Wayne Brady at Dr. Phillips Center Oct 12! .. @DrPhillipsCtr @WayneBrady - October 4, 2019
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2019 On October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 3, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - October 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Debut of “Epcot Forever” Show Tonight .. #DisneyParksLive #EpcotForever - October 1, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts $10 Admission Day September 29, 2019 .. @OrlandoScience - September 27, 2019
- Osceola Arts Opens 2019-2020 Season with ‘The Addams Family: A New Musical’ .. #OsceolaArts - September 26, 2019