Just in time for the holidays, ICON Orlando is rolling out a festive collection of seasonal savings for group and individual flights, exciting new options for group celebrations and gatherings, nightly light shows, and unique dinner experiences.
One of the tallest observation wheels in the world, the 400-foot ICON Orlando provides riders with a bird’s-eye view of Central Florida.
Making your ride more festive, ICON Orlando’s new seasonal experiences and savings include:
Holiday Friends & Family Pass – (Groups of Three or More) – Share the experience with your loved ones this holiday. A group of three riders on ICON Orlando pays less than $22.00 per person, per rotation and can fly during any time of the day or night. For groups of more than three riders, the admission price drops to just $14.99 per additional rider, compared to the listed $29.99/adult and $24.99/child general admission pricing.
Fly Before 4 and Save – Take a flight on ICON Orlando before 4pm and pay just $14.99 per person, per rotation – a savings of $15.00 per standard adult and $10.00 per standard child admission rates. (*Block out dates include Nov. 24 & 25 and Dec. 24, 2018-Jan. 1, 2019.)
Florida Residents Anytime Flight – Florida residents riding ICON Orlando enjoy a savings of 25 percent with prices at $19.99 for adults and $14.99 for children when purchased online.
BOGO Black Friday Sale – From Nov. 23 to Nov. 26, 2018, the ICON Orlando’s BOGO Black Friday Sale allows guests to buy one General Admission or Florida Resident Anytime ticket and get a second ticket for free. Tickets are valid for one admission and must be used between Nov. 23, 2018 and Jan. 31, 2019. As always, parking is available for free in the onsite parking garage. This offer is available online only.
Sky Bar 360 – ICON Orlando now offers private Sky Bar 360 beverage capsules for up to 10 guests, starting at just $29 per person. An ideal experience for a holiday gathering of friends and colleagues, Sky Bar 360 capsules include options for a bottomless selection of beer and/or wine plus two full rotations (44 minutes) on ICON Orlando. Beer options include Bud Light, Corona and Blue Moon with wine offerings including an array of white, red, sparkling, and Prosecco. Guests of the Sky Bar 360 capsules must be 21 years or older. Customization for quantity and selection of beverage offerings is available upon request. (Not available Dec. 31).
Holiday Light Show – More than 64,000 LED lights will bring the tallest observation wheel on the east coast of the United States to life in a kaleidoscopic 10-minute show, synchronized to a festive holiday soundtrack. The light show runs Nov. 17, 2018-Jan. 6, 2019 (Sun.-Thurs. at 8pm and 9pm; Fri. & Sat. at 8pm, 9pm and 10pm).
Fly & Dine – This package includes one flight aboard ICON Orlando, along with a choice of dinner options at seven of ICON Orlando 360’s fast casual and full-service restaurants. The set menu options start at just $32 for fast casual or $45 for full-service dining at participating restaurants, including Sugar Factory Orlando, Tin Roof Orlando, Tapa Toro Spanish Restaurant, UNO Pizzeria & Grill and others.
For more information on how to purchase tickets and to view the all-new options, visit ICONOrlando.com.
- Walt Disney World Lays Off Over 700 Entertainers and How You Can Help - October 29, 2020
- Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights Offers 2021 Sneak Peek with Greg Nicotero .. #HalloweenHorrorNights #HHN2021 - October 28, 2020
- Dr Phillips Center to Host Six-Month Outdoor ‘Front Yard Festival’ in Downtown Orlando .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoArts #FrontYardFestival - October 27, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2020 In Central Florida .. #OrlandoHalloween #LoveOrlando - October 23, 2020
- Plaza Live Launches Outdoor ‘Front Porch Concerts’ Series .. #OrlandoArts #PlazaLiveOrlando - October 22, 2020
- Out and About: Burger World Tour Dining at Teak Neighborhood Grill .. #OrlandoRestaurants #DiningReview @TeakOrlando - October 21, 2020
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020