SunRail’s new Southern Expansion is set to open the end of this month, with four new stops, and in celebration of this major milestone, SunRail is offering a “First 50 Free” promotion.
Simply check-in at the designated “First 50 Free” promotional gate at either the Poinciana, Kissimmee, Tupperware or Meadow Woods stations, and if you’re one of the first 50 riders for each train, your roundtrip is free.
This promotion runs Monday, July 30 through Friday, August 17, 2018.
SunRail’s Southern Expansion covers 17 additional miles and adds four new stations; expanding the current 32-mile service to 49 miles and 16 stations served.
To determine what stations and train times work best for you, please visit sunrail.com for a complete schedule listing. Please note, a new schedule takes effect July 23.
- Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party at Amway Center Sept 7-9 + Ticket Giveaway! - August 15, 2018
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Presents Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children With $100,000 Award to Support Pediatric Cancer Research - August 14, 2018
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018