OrlandoiX, the city’s premiere tech conference returns for its third year the weekend of August 17-20, 2017.
Covering everything from digital media to video gaming, OrlandoiX will switch venues this year to Full Sail University in Winter Park.
Another change is the activities have been re-organized with the tech conference portion taking place the first two days, and the expo area and the gaming tournaments will be grouped together on the weekend.
The Full Conference Pass is $249 per person advance (reg. price $499). It includes access to all activities from August 17-20. including Keynotes, Featured Panels, Greenroom Sessions, Indie Game Village, Gaming Tournaments, and more.
There is also a Weekend Pass priced at $25 per person advance (reg price $35). This pass includes access to all activities August 19-20, including Indie Game Village, VR Lounge, Gaming Tournaments, and Creator Workshops.
Early registration discounts are available until March 31. To purchase your pass, or for more information on the conference, visit orlandoix.com.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 24, 2018: National Paella Day, Foxtail Coffee, DOMU, and More - March 24, 2018
- Win Easter Lunch at First-Ever Unlimited Izakaya Lunch at Dragonfly Robata Grill and Sushi @DflyOrlando - March 23, 2018
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018