Walt Disney World has announced Disney’s Hollywood Studios will present “The Music of Pixar Live! – A Symphony of Characters” starting May 26, 2017.
This limited-time event will showcase music from Pixar Animation Studios films, like Toy Story, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, and Cars, complete with a live orchestra.
There will also be appearances by beloved Disney•Pixar characters such as Toy Story‘s Woody and Jessie, Monsters Inc.’s Mike and Sulley, The Incredibles, and many more.
The show will be performed three times nightly at the Theater of the Stars, following the regular daily performances of “Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage.” There is no word on an end date, but my guess is it will be performed at least through Labor Day weekend.
I like this idea of an added nighttime show to entertain families after dark at the park this summer. What do you think? Is this a show you would see?
[Image courtesy Disney Parks Blog]
- The 28th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury and Audience Award Winners #FFF2019 - April 22, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Hosts Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour on Saturday, April 20 @drphillipsctr #JesusChristSuperstar - April 18, 2019
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2019 Picks For Easter Dining And Family Fun In Orlando - April 16, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 10-11, 2019 #MonsterJam - April 15, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019