Disney-Pixar’s Cars 3 will hit theaters this summer, and the Road to the Races nationwide promotional tour will kick off at Disney Springs the weekend of March 23-26, 2017.
There will be photo ops with Lightning McQueen, as well as new characters Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm, but that’s not all.
Families can enjoy a giant color mural sponsored by Alamo Rent A Car. Coppertone will encourage guests to take part in a racer pit crew tire-changing activity with another fun photo op, and Crest and Oral-B will pass out prizes from the Piston Cup prize wheel.
Dole will sponsor a Refueling Station offering high-octane smoothie samples. Mattel will present an interactive play area, and NASCAR will be on hand to share the history and science behind their iconic brand.
There will also be special Cars merchandise, and special menu items at food and beverage stations, plus a DJ dance party.
The tour will be located in the former Marketplace Bus Loop, near Once Upon A Toy, and is FREE to attend.
Hours for the tour are Thurs. March 23 from noon to 7pm; Fri. March 24 and Sat. March 25 from 11am to 7pm; and Sun. March 26 from 11am to 5pm.
- 2018 Atlanta Braves Spring Training Comes to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex - February 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 23, 2018: Pig Floyd’s, Pizza Bruno, Be Our Guest, and More - February 23, 2018
- February 22 is National Margarita Day – Where to Celebrate in the Orlando Area - February 22, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018