Disney-Pixar’s Cars 3 will hit theaters this summer, and the Road to the Races nationwide promotional tour will kick off at Disney Springs the weekend of March 23-26, 2017.
There will be photo ops with Lightning McQueen, as well as new characters Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm, but that’s not all.
Families can enjoy a giant color mural sponsored by Alamo Rent A Car. Coppertone will encourage guests to take part in a racer pit crew tire-changing activity with another fun photo op, and Crest and Oral-B will pass out prizes from the Piston Cup prize wheel.
Dole will sponsor a Refueling Station offering high-octane smoothie samples. Mattel will present an interactive play area, and NASCAR will be on hand to share the history and science behind their iconic brand.
There will also be special Cars merchandise, and special menu items at food and beverage stations, plus a DJ dance party.
The tour will be located in the former Marketplace Bus Loop, near Once Upon A Toy, and is FREE to attend.
Hours for the tour are Thurs. March 23 from noon to 7pm; Fri. March 24 and Sat. March 25 from 11am to 7pm; and Sun. March 26 from 11am to 5pm.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 24, 2018: National Paella Day, Foxtail Coffee, DOMU, and More - March 24, 2018
- Win Easter Lunch at First-Ever Unlimited Izakaya Lunch at Dragonfly Robata Grill and Sushi @DflyOrlando - March 23, 2018
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018