Depeche Mode has announced a second North American leg to their Global Spirit Tour, and it includes a stop at Tampa’s MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre on September 13, 2017.
Formed in 1980, Depeche Mode (Martin Gore, Dave Gahan and Andy Fletcher) continue to win critical and commercial acclaim around the world both in the studio and on the road, with innumerable artists citing them as inspirations and innovators.
The band’s 13 studio albums have reached the Top Ten in over 20 countries, including the US and UK, and they have sold over 100 million records worldwide.
The Global Spirit Tour is in support of the band’s upcoming 14th studio album, Spirit, out on March 17th via Columbia Records. It has already garnered critical acclaim in early previews, with Q Magazine calling it “the most energized Depeche Mode album in years”.
For more information on Depeche Mode, visit depechemode.com.
Tickets for the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre show are available at LiveNation.com, starting on March 10.
On the North American leg of the Global Spirit Tour, the band will continue their charity partnership with Swiss watch maker Hublot, raising money and awareness for charity: water toward their mission of providing safe drinking water to everyone in the world.
Citi cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning today through Citi’s Private Pass® program. For complete presale details visit citiprivatepass.com.
AT&T is sending customers to the front of the line with AT&T priority pre-sale ticket access also beginning today via the AT&T THANKS program. For complete pre-sale details visit att.com/frontoftheline.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018