Depeche Mode has announced a second North American leg to their Global Spirit Tour, and it includes a stop at Tampa’s MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre on September 13, 2017.
Formed in 1980, Depeche Mode (Martin Gore, Dave Gahan and Andy Fletcher) continue to win critical and commercial acclaim around the world both in the studio and on the road, with innumerable artists citing them as inspirations and innovators.
The band’s 13 studio albums have reached the Top Ten in over 20 countries, including the US and UK, and they have sold over 100 million records worldwide.
The Global Spirit Tour is in support of the band’s upcoming 14th studio album, Spirit, out on March 17th via Columbia Records. It has already garnered critical acclaim in early previews, with Q Magazine calling it “the most energized Depeche Mode album in years”.
For more information on Depeche Mode, visit depechemode.com.
Tickets for the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre show are available at LiveNation.com, starting on March 10.
On the North American leg of the Global Spirit Tour, the band will continue their charity partnership with Swiss watch maker Hublot, raising money and awareness for charity: water toward their mission of providing safe drinking water to everyone in the world.
Citi cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning today through Citi’s Private Pass® program. For complete presale details visit citiprivatepass.com.
AT&T is sending customers to the front of the line with AT&T priority pre-sale ticket access also beginning today via the AT&T THANKS program. For complete pre-sale details visit att.com/frontoftheline.
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020
- FAIRWINDS Broadway In Orlando Shows ‘Miss Saigon’ and ‘A Bronx Tale’ at Dr. Phillips Center Have Been Cancelled .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MissSaigonUS @ABronxTaleTour #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - March 23, 2020
- ‘Drawn to Life’ by Cirque du Soleil Postpones March Previews at Disney Springs .. @Cirque @WaltDisneyWorld #DrawnToLife - March 18, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s List of Orlando and Central Florida Closures, Postponements, and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (Continuously Updated) || #LastUpdated March 29 @ 1am || - March 14, 2020