The University of Central Florida returns to the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts with it’s week-long UCF Celebrates the Arts event April 7-14, 2017. Best of all…it’s FREE!
UCF Celebrates the Arts encompasses theater, music, art, and more, with several different productions each day, as well as exhibitions in the Dr. Phillips Center lobby.
Highlights of the event include performances of Oklahoma! and The Giver, a reading of Steinbeck’s The Grapes of Wrath, a UCF Choral Concert, a short film showcase, and The Flying Horse Big Band.
Tickets are free, but must be reserved in advance at arts.cah.ucf.edu. They are general admission, so it’s first come/first seated for each performance or show.
I went to several shows last year, and they were wonderful. This is a great way to see what the UCF Visual and Performing Arts department has to offer.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 9, 2018: Homecoming, Kadance, King Bao, and More - June 9, 2018
- Pulse Memorials and Events for Orlando United Day 2018 - June 8, 2018