More than just a day of fun, Raglan Road‘s annual Mighty Festival returns to Disney Springs the weekend of March 16 through 19, 2017. Celebrating everything Irish, the festival will have live music, Irish dancers, and traditional food and drink to enjoy.
There will be performances from Young Dubliners, The Byrne Brothers, HanaLena Band, The Raglan Roots Coalition, Swingin’ on the Gate, Rollickin’ Rua, and Jennifer Lyons throughout the weekend.
A menu of traditional Irish food curated by Raglan Road Master Chef Kevin Dundon, as well as craft beers and drinks will be available for purchase.
The Mighty Festival events are free to enjoy, except a cover charge of $10 will apply to each guest 18 and over on March 17 only.
Put this St. Patrick’s Day celebration on your calendar, and visit raglanroad.com for more info.
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018