More than just a day of fun, Raglan Road‘s annual Mighty Festival returns to Disney Springs the weekend of March 16 through 19, 2017. Celebrating everything Irish, the festival will have live music, Irish dancers, and traditional food and drink to enjoy.
There will be performances from Young Dubliners, The Byrne Brothers, HanaLena Band, The Raglan Roots Coalition, Swingin’ on the Gate, Rollickin’ Rua, and Jennifer Lyons throughout the weekend.
A menu of traditional Irish food curated by Raglan Road Master Chef Kevin Dundon, as well as craft beers and drinks will be available for purchase.
The Mighty Festival events are free to enjoy, except a cover charge of $10 will apply to each guest 18 and over on March 17 only.
Put this St. Patrick’s Day celebration on your calendar, and visit raglanroad.com for more info.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018