The landmark Coca-Cola Orlando Eye will be closed starting today, January 30, for regular maintenance on the attraction.
Though most regular planned maintenance and engineering work takes place overnight after they have closed to the public each night, this annual closing allows them to perform larger projects to make sure the attraction is operating at peak efficiency and safety.
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye will be closed through February 8, reopening for business on Thursday, February 9 at 10am.
During the closure, the other two attractions in the building, Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium, will remain open during that time, as will the admissions desks for all three attractions.
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye is located at I-Drive 360 on International Drive. For more information, visit OfficialOrlandoEye.com.
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018
- Sunset Music Festival Returns to Tampa May 26-27, 2018 For 7th Year With Huge EDM Line-Up #SMF2018 - April 19, 2018
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hosts Tiffins Talks Dining Events to Celebrate 20th Anniversary - April 18, 2018
- Give Kids The World Founder Henri Landwirth Passes Away #GKTW - April 18, 2018
- ‘Something Rotten!’ Comes to Dr Phillips Center April 24–29 @drphillipsctr - April 17, 2018