The Blue Ocean Film Festival and Conservation Summit will offer over 90 films from 24 countries in venues throughout St. Petersburg, from November 10-13, 2016.
Meet, connect and engage with a wide range of professional photographers, filmmakers, scientists and conservation experts, as they gather together to share ideas and explore new opportunities for ocean conservation.
A special screening of Leonardo DiCaprio‘s new documentary “Before the Flood” will open the festival and will be followed by an After-Party taking place on Thursday, Nov. 10th at the Mahaffey Theater. St. Petersburg’s Mayor Rick Kriseman, will be the guest speaker for the event, as he welcomes attendees from around the world.
Come be part of a global ocean stewardship movement!
Tickets prices are $12.50 adults / $6.25 for youth (ages 4-10) for regular screenings, and Keynotes are $15.00. Passes range from $135.00 to $725.00.
For a complete schedule of 2016 BLUE awards, gala, films, and appearances visit blueoceanfilmfestival.org.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020