Paddlefish at Disney Springs is getting closer to their projected winter opening, and they are starting to hire for 350 positions.
Available positions include, but are not limited to: line cook, dishwashers, prep cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, server assistants and food runners.
Interested applicants are invited to attend any of the following job fairs located in the upstairs dining room at Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe:
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- Monday, November 14, 2016
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016
The job fairs will run from 8am-3:30pm.
Formerly Fulton’s Crab House, the restaurant is undergoing a major renovation, both inside and out, and will offer a revamped menu as well.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018