Today, October 4, has been designated as National Taco Day, and thankfully, the Orlando area has plenty of places to get a good taco.
If you’re interested in celebrating, several places are running specials today:
Black Rooster Taqueria in Mills 50 district is doing a Buy 3 Get 1 free taco special.
Rubios in Winter Park is offering their famous Original Fish Taco for $1.75, all day.
Fuzzy’s Tacos, with locations in Altamonte Springs and E. Colonial Dr, is offering $1 tacos.
Gringo’s Locos (downtown and Milk District) is offering $2 tacos during their Happy Hour from 4-8pm.
Tijuana Flats locations are offering their normal Taco Tuesday special of two tacos, chips, and a soda for $5.49.
Other great locations to enjoy the taco holiday are:
Chuy’s (multiple Orlando locations) – I love Chuy’s food. No specials, except on their taco shirts, but their tacos are so tasty.
Border Grill (at Kirkman and Vineland, next to Universal Orlando) offers authentic Mexican tacos.
Servando’s (in Winter Garden) also serves up authentic Mexican tacos.
Pig Floyd’s Urban Barbakoa (Mills 50) is the spot for tacos using BBQ’d meats like brisket or Butter Chicken.
The Ocoee Taco Company in Ocoee is a favorite among foodies, and tacos start at less than $2 each.
Frontera Cucina‘s quick service window at Disney Springs offers Rick Bayless’ take on tacos – get a trio for $12
Wako Taco in Longwood offers a variety of tacos, including their namesake, which features a jalapeño stuffed with mozzarella cheese, fried, then put into a tortilla with taco fixin’s.
Those are CitySurfing Orlando’s picks for celebrating National Taco Day in the Orlando area. Did we miss your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ starring @BettyBuckley Takes the Stage at Dr. Phillips Center Nov 27-Dec 2, 2018 #HelloDolly #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 21, 2018
- Out and About: ICE! Returns to Gaylord Palms With Frozen Homage to ‘A Christmas Story’ #CAGP2018 #ICE2018 - November 20, 2018
- ICON Orlando Introduces New Experiences and Savings for Holidays #ICONOrlando - November 19, 2018
- Michael Bublé Returns to Central Florida Feb 2019 with Shows in Orlando and Tampa - November 18, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Thanksgiving 2018 in Orlando - November 16, 2018
- The Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando Thanksgiving Weekend + Ticket #Giveaway - November 14, 2018
- Backstreet Boys Return to Orlando with Amway Center Show Aug 24, 2019 @backstreetboys @amwaycenter - November 13, 2018
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces #HAMILTON Single Ticket On Sale Date For Orlando Shows @drphillipsctr - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Science Center to Host Thanksgiving Break Camps for Kids Nov 19-21, 2018 - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up – November 10: Urbain 40, Ford’s Garage, Taverna Opa, and More - November 10, 2018