Today, October 4, has been designated as National Taco Day, and thankfully, the Orlando area has plenty of places to get a good taco.
If you’re interested in celebrating, several places are running specials today:
Black Rooster Taqueria in Mills 50 district is doing a Buy 3 Get 1 free taco special.
Rubios in Winter Park is offering their famous Original Fish Taco for $1.75, all day.
Fuzzy’s Tacos, with locations in Altamonte Springs and E. Colonial Dr, is offering $1 tacos.
Gringo’s Locos (downtown and Milk District) is offering $2 tacos during their Happy Hour from 4-8pm.
Tijuana Flats locations are offering their normal Taco Tuesday special of two tacos, chips, and a soda for $5.49.
Other great locations to enjoy the taco holiday are:
Chuy’s (multiple Orlando locations) – I love Chuy’s food. No specials, except on their taco shirts, but their tacos are so tasty.
Border Grill (at Kirkman and Vineland, next to Universal Orlando) offers authentic Mexican tacos.
Servando’s (in Winter Garden) also serves up authentic Mexican tacos.
Pig Floyd’s Urban Barbakoa (Mills 50) is the spot for tacos using BBQ’d meats like brisket or Butter Chicken.
The Ocoee Taco Company in Ocoee is a favorite among foodies, and tacos start at less than $2 each.
Frontera Cucina‘s quick service window at Disney Springs offers Rick Bayless’ take on tacos – get a trio for $12
Wako Taco in Longwood offers a variety of tacos, including their namesake, which features a jalapeño stuffed with mozzarella cheese, fried, then put into a tortilla with taco fixin’s.
Those are CitySurfing Orlando’s picks for celebrating National Taco Day in the Orlando area. Did we miss your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019