Today, October 4, has been designated as National Taco Day, and thankfully, the Orlando area has plenty of places to get a good taco.
If you’re interested in celebrating, several places are running specials today:
Black Rooster Taqueria in Mills 50 district is doing a Buy 3 Get 1 free taco special.
Rubios in Winter Park is offering their famous Original Fish Taco for $1.75, all day.
Fuzzy’s Tacos, with locations in Altamonte Springs and E. Colonial Dr, is offering $1 tacos.
Gringo’s Locos (downtown and Milk District) is offering $2 tacos during their Happy Hour from 4-8pm.
Tijuana Flats locations are offering their normal Taco Tuesday special of two tacos, chips, and a soda for $5.49.
Other great locations to enjoy the taco holiday are:
Chuy’s (multiple Orlando locations) – I love Chuy’s food. No specials, except on their taco shirts, but their tacos are so tasty.
Border Grill (at Kirkman and Vineland, next to Universal Orlando) offers authentic Mexican tacos.
Servando’s (in Winter Garden) also serves up authentic Mexican tacos.
Pig Floyd’s Urban Barbakoa (Mills 50) is the spot for tacos using BBQ’d meats like brisket or Butter Chicken.
The Ocoee Taco Company in Ocoee is a favorite among foodies, and tacos start at less than $2 each.
Frontera Cucina‘s quick service window at Disney Springs offers Rick Bayless’ take on tacos – get a trio for $12
Wako Taco in Longwood offers a variety of tacos, including their namesake, which features a jalapeño stuffed with mozzarella cheese, fried, then put into a tortilla with taco fixin’s.
Those are CitySurfing Orlando’s picks for celebrating National Taco Day in the Orlando area. Did we miss your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020
- FAIRWINDS Broadway In Orlando Shows ‘Miss Saigon’ and ‘A Bronx Tale’ at Dr. Phillips Center Have Been Cancelled .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MissSaigonUS @ABronxTaleTour #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - March 23, 2020
- ‘Drawn to Life’ by Cirque du Soleil Postpones March Previews at Disney Springs .. @Cirque @WaltDisneyWorld #DrawnToLife - March 18, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s List of Orlando and Central Florida Closures, Postponements, and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (Continuously Updated) || #LastUpdated March 29 @ 1am || - March 14, 2020
- Out and About: Trying the Limited Time “Bone In, Bold Flavors” Menu at LongHorn Steakhouse .. @LongHornSteaks #BoneInBoldFlavor - March 13, 2020
- What Coronavirus Means for Orlando’s Economy and How You Can Help .. #Coronavirus #VisitOrlando #LiveLocal - March 12, 2020