Today, October 4, has been designated as National Taco Day, and thankfully, the Orlando area has plenty of places to get a good taco.
If you’re interested in celebrating, several places are running specials today:
Black Rooster Taqueria in Mills 50 district is doing a Buy 3 Get 1 free taco special.
Rubios in Winter Park is offering their famous Original Fish Taco for $1.75, all day.
Fuzzy’s Tacos, with locations in Altamonte Springs and E. Colonial Dr, is offering $1 tacos.
Gringo’s Locos (downtown and Milk District) is offering $2 tacos during their Happy Hour from 4-8pm.
Tijuana Flats locations are offering their normal Taco Tuesday special of two tacos, chips, and a soda for $5.49.
Other great locations to enjoy the taco holiday are:
Chuy’s (multiple Orlando locations) – I love Chuy’s food. No specials, except on their taco shirts, but their tacos are so tasty.
Border Grill (at Kirkman and Vineland, next to Universal Orlando) offers authentic Mexican tacos.
Servando’s (in Winter Garden) also serves up authentic Mexican tacos.
Pig Floyd’s Urban Barbakoa (Mills 50) is the spot for tacos using BBQ’d meats like brisket or Butter Chicken.
The Ocoee Taco Company in Ocoee is a favorite among foodies, and tacos start at less than $2 each.
Frontera Cucina‘s quick service window at Disney Springs offers Rick Bayless’ take on tacos – get a trio for $12
Wako Taco in Longwood offers a variety of tacos, including their namesake, which features a jalapeño stuffed with mozzarella cheese, fried, then put into a tortilla with taco fixin’s.
Those are CitySurfing Orlando’s picks for celebrating National Taco Day in the Orlando area. Did we miss your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
- The 13th Annual UCF-Orlando Jazz Festival Comes to UCF Feb 28-29 .. @UCF #OrlandoArts - February 23, 2020
- The TODAY Show to Broadcast Live from Universal Orlando on Feb 28, 2020 .. @UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - February 22, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020