Special Olympics Florida will host its 10th annual Jack in the Park, a gourmet fundraiser, will take place October 15 in Winter Park.
Jack in the Park brings together gourmet dishes from some of the area’s top restaurants, live music, an exciting auction, a fast-paced blackjack tournament, open bar, and much more.
Among the 25 eateries participating are: Baoery Asian Gastropub, Bulla Gastrobar, Carmel Kitchen & Wine Bar, Cuba Libre, Nova, RusTeak, Soco Thornton Park, Tapa Toro, Taverna Opa, and The Whiskey.
Tickets to Jack in the Park are $100 per person, and can be purchased online at specialolympicsflorida.org.
The event will take place at the Rachel D. Murrah Civic Center in Winter Park.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 24, 2018: National Paella Day, Foxtail Coffee, DOMU, and More - March 24, 2018
- Win Easter Lunch at First-Ever Unlimited Izakaya Lunch at Dragonfly Robata Grill and Sushi @DflyOrlando - March 23, 2018
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018