The American International Motorcycle Expo (AIMExpo) returns to the Orange County Convention Center showcasing the latest in motorcycle and powersports.
North America’s largest and most dynamic trade show for the industry will open its doors to consumers on October 15-16.
With nearly 500 exhibitors set to provide global and domestic debuts of a wide array of new products and showcase their latest innovations, enthusiasts will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the world of motorcycling inside the North Hall.
Attendees can also take part in AIMExpo Outdoors!, where consumers can swing a leg over a bike, saddle an ATV, or buckle into a side-by-side to get a hands on perspective of the marketplace’s newest models.
In addition to the many new motorcycles, ATV’s and UTV’s, the latest aftermarket gear and accessories will be on display, too, many of which will also be available for purchase at the show.
If that’s not enough, there will be a chance to meet Custom Culture ambassador Leticia Cline. as well as second generation road-racing legend Kenny Roberts Jr., who has been given the coveted distinction of “AIMExpo Champion” for the 2016 event.
Regular priced adult admission is just $15 for a single day pass, but advance purchasers can buy tickets online at a discounted rate of $13. Save even more with the purchase of a two-day pass to enjoy both consumer days of AIMExpo for $20.
Kids ages 15 and under are FREE when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
For tickets and more information, visit AIMExpoUSA.com.
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018
- Reading is Magical with Disney on Ice and the Orlando Public Library on May 10, 2018 - May 8, 2018