The Science of Wine is one of Orlando’s most popular wine events, and it returns to the Orlando Science Center for its 6th year on April 30.
The event not only offers more than 150 fine wines to sample, courtesy of Southern Wine & Spirits, but great food samples from 30 culinary partners, live music, a silent auction, and more.
Culinary partners include local favorites like Cask & Larder, Hard Rock Café, Hawkers, KASA Restaurant & Bar, The Ravenous Pig, Yak & Yeti Restaurant and so many more.
And the Science in the event’s title is also present in the form of informal presentations including cooking with wine demonstrations in Dr. Dare’s Lab. Retro Rad Chef Emily Ellyn will also be concocting a Peanut Butter and Wine Jelly Snow Cone for a fun, delicious throwback to your childhood science experiments.
Tickets to the Science of Wine fundraiser are $95 per person. Tickets for Science Center members are available at the special rate of $75. To purchase, or for more information, visit osc.org/wine.
- Theatre UCF Announces New Pegasus Lab Summer 2018 Productions - April 25, 2018
- Beth McKee and Her Swamp Sistas Launch The La La Summer Hope Virtual Food Drive for 2018 #lalasummer - April 24, 2018
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018
- Sunset Music Festival Returns to Tampa May 26-27, 2018 For 7th Year With Huge EDM Line-Up #SMF2018 - April 19, 2018
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hosts Tiffins Talks Dining Events to Celebrate 20th Anniversary - April 18, 2018