In anticipation of the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort opening this summer, Universal Orlando has released a teaser video listing the top six things to know about the resort.
The Caribbean-inspired resort will offer waterfront dining, water taxi and shuttle bus transportation to the parks, and even Early Park Admission.
But watch it for yourself:
Want to book a stay? How about a little more incentive: book a stay of four nights or longer, you’ll get $150 in free dining at the hotel. Offer expires May 31, 2016, and is valid for stays from July 14 through December 15, 2016 (except for November 23-26).
For more information, or to book your stay, visit universalorlando.com/sapphirefalls.
- SunRail to Offer Free Tickets to Kick Off Southern Expansion Stops - July 22, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup July 21, 2018: MidiCi, Taste! Central Florida, Royal Tea, Duck Donuts, and More - July 21, 2018
- Out and About: Sampling the Summer Menu at Marlow’s Tavern at Pointe Orlando #MarlowsSummer #MarlowsOrlando - July 20, 2018
- Christmas at Gaylord Palms 2018 ICE! Theme Will Be ‘A Christmas Story’ @GaylordPalms #CAGP - July 19, 2018
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month Returns Aug 24-Sept 30, 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy To Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Early 2019 - July 17, 2018
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018