In anticipation of the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort opening this summer, Universal Orlando has released a teaser video listing the top six things to know about the resort.
The Caribbean-inspired resort will offer waterfront dining, water taxi and shuttle bus transportation to the parks, and even Early Park Admission.
But watch it for yourself:
Want to book a stay? How about a little more incentive: book a stay of four nights or longer, you’ll get $150 in free dining at the hotel. Offer expires May 31, 2016, and is valid for stays from July 14 through December 15, 2016 (except for November 23-26).
For more information, or to book your stay, visit universalorlando.com/sapphirefalls.
- Will’s Pub Hosts Poca’s Hottest 7th Annual Sauce Cook-Off & Food Drive April 29, 2018 - April 26, 2018
- Science of Wine Returns to Orlando Science Center on April 28, 2018 @orlandoscience - April 25, 2018
- Theatre UCF Announces New Pegasus Lab Summer 2018 Productions - April 25, 2018
- Beth McKee and Her Swamp Sistas Launch The La La Summer Hope Virtual Food Drive for 2018 #lalasummer - April 24, 2018
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018