The Eighth Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest will take place February 27 and 28, in downtown Orlando at Lake Eola Park.
The two-day Fest features mouth-watering dishes from 30 of Orlando’s premier restaurants, as well as 50 domestic and international wines to sample.
Among the participating restaurants are: Siro Urban Italian Kitchen; Primo Restaurant Orlando at The JW Marriott Grande Lakes; Hard Rock Cafe; Hawkers; Shari Sushi Lounge; TR Fire Grill; The Knife; WildSide BBQ Bar & Grille; Morton’s Steakhouse; Kobe Japanese Steakhouse; Marlow’s Tavern; and Chipotle Mexican Grill.
There will also be daily live entertainment. Saturday’s line-up includes headliners American Authors, along with Michael Franti Acoustic Duo, and an acoustic performance by Mike Posner. Sunday’s line-up incudes headliners Firefall, as well as Derek & the Slammers.
Admission is $15 per day with advance purchase online, and $20 day of. A two-day admission pass is $25 in advance. Food and drink tickets are additional, and cost $2 each. Samples offerings range from one to four tickets.
A limited number of Wine Tasters Club passes will be available for purchase for $15 per person at the Fest. Club members will enjoy up to five 2 oz. pours of their choice throughout the Fest and a souvenir lanyard.
A limited number of Ultimate Fest Experience packages are available for $100 per person, per day and includes a VIP parking pass, general admission, Wine Tasters Club, $20 value in food and beverage tickets, access to the private stage-side VIP tent, private wine/beer bar with premium wines (food and beverage tickets required) and access to private bathrooms reserved for VIP guests.
The Downtown Food & Wine Fest is produced by MIX 105.1, 1059 SUNNY FM, and 101.9 AMP Radio in partnership with the Central Florida Chapter of the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association. A portion of the proceeds benefit the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association (FRLA) Educational Foundation.
To purchase your advance tickets or to get more information, visit downtownfoodandwinefest.com.
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020
- FAIRWINDS Broadway In Orlando Shows ‘Miss Saigon’ and ‘A Bronx Tale’ at Dr. Phillips Center Have Been Cancelled .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MissSaigonUS @ABronxTaleTour #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - March 23, 2020
- ‘Drawn to Life’ by Cirque du Soleil Postpones March Previews at Disney Springs .. @Cirque @WaltDisneyWorld #DrawnToLife - March 18, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s List of Orlando and Central Florida Closures, Postponements, and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (Continuously Updated) || #LastUpdated March 29 @ 1am || - March 14, 2020
- Out and About: Trying the Limited Time “Bone In, Bold Flavors” Menu at LongHorn Steakhouse .. @LongHornSteaks #BoneInBoldFlavor - March 13, 2020