The Eighth Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest will take place February 27 and 28, in downtown Orlando at Lake Eola Park.
The two-day Fest features mouth-watering dishes from 30 of Orlando’s premier restaurants, as well as 50 domestic and international wines to sample.
Among the participating restaurants are: Siro Urban Italian Kitchen; Primo Restaurant Orlando at The JW Marriott Grande Lakes; Hard Rock Cafe; Hawkers; Shari Sushi Lounge; TR Fire Grill; The Knife; WildSide BBQ Bar & Grille; Morton’s Steakhouse; Kobe Japanese Steakhouse; Marlow’s Tavern; and Chipotle Mexican Grill.
There will also be daily live entertainment. Saturday’s line-up includes headliners American Authors, along with Michael Franti Acoustic Duo, and an acoustic performance by Mike Posner. Sunday’s line-up incudes headliners Firefall, as well as Derek & the Slammers.
Admission is $15 per day with advance purchase online, and $20 day of. A two-day admission pass is $25 in advance. Food and drink tickets are additional, and cost $2 each. Samples offerings range from one to four tickets.
A limited number of Wine Tasters Club passes will be available for purchase for $15 per person at the Fest. Club members will enjoy up to five 2 oz. pours of their choice throughout the Fest and a souvenir lanyard.
A limited number of Ultimate Fest Experience packages are available for $100 per person, per day and includes a VIP parking pass, general admission, Wine Tasters Club, $20 value in food and beverage tickets, access to the private stage-side VIP tent, private wine/beer bar with premium wines (food and beverage tickets required) and access to private bathrooms reserved for VIP guests.
The Downtown Food & Wine Fest is produced by MIX 105.1, 1059 SUNNY FM, and 101.9 AMP Radio in partnership with the Central Florida Chapter of the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association. A portion of the proceeds benefit the Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association (FRLA) Educational Foundation.
To purchase your advance tickets or to get more information, visit downtownfoodandwinefest.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2021 .. #FathersDay #VisitOrlando #OrlandoRestaurants - June 13, 2021
- Swamp Sistas Hold Summer Hope for Kids Fundraiser June 12-17, 2021 .. @SwampSistas @FeedHopeNow - June 12, 2021
- Out and About: Foxtail Coffee Pairs with Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Ravenous Pig Brewing for New Winter Park Location .. @FoxtailCoffee @KellysHMIC @RavenousPig #OrlandoCoffee #OrlandoIceCream #CentralFLBreweries - June 11, 2021
- Creative City Project Announces 2021-2022 Season of Events in Orlando .. @Creative_Proj #CreativeCityProject #OrlandoArts - June 11, 2021
- Five-Year Pulse Remembrance Week Events for 2021 .. #Pulse5YearsLater #RememberPulse - June 5, 2021
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces Howl-O-Scream Halloween Event Coming to Park for First Time .. #SeaWorldOrlando #HowlOScream #OrlandoHalloween - June 4, 2021
- LEGO NINJAGO Days Return to LEGOLAND Florida in June .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #LEGONINJAGO - June 4, 2021
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To Celebrating National Donut Day June 4, 2021 .. #NationalDonutDay #OrlandoDonuts #OrlandoDoughnuts - June 3, 2021
- Walt Disney World Reveals Details About Disney After Hours Boo Bash .. #WaltDisneyWorld #DisneyAfterHours #BooBash #OrlandoHalloween - June 3, 2021
- Orlando Fringe Announces 2021 Award Winners and Details on DigiFringe Starting June 4 .. @OrlandoFringe #OrlandoFringe #DigiFringe #OrlandoArts - June 2, 2021