Orlando World Center Marriott guests will now get to enjoy a 13-minute nightly show, called “Light Up The Night,” at the resort’s Falls Pool Oasis.
The new tropical oasis and 564,000-gallon, palm-lined pool with rock outcroppings and several waterfalls are the perfect backdrop for the state-of-the-art digital graphics and bursting lights synchronized with music that make up the show.
While the tiered seating layout offers views poolside, the resort is also now offering a $50 upgrade option to the Premium Pool View/Laser View Rooms, allowing guests to enjoy the show from their private patio or balcony.
“We’re excited to further enhance the offerings at Orlando World Center Marriott with the launch of ‘Light Up The Night,’ creating additional experiences for our guests,” said Doug Ridge, General Manager. “We have four individual shows rotating, allowing guests staying multiple days to have a unique experience each night. Additionally during holiday weekends and seasons, we will add custom shows.”
For information, visit WorldCenterMarriott.com or call 1-800-380-7931.
- SunRail to Offer Free Tickets to Kick Off Southern Expansion Stops - July 22, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup July 21, 2018: MidiCi, Taste! Central Florida, Royal Tea, Duck Donuts, and More - July 21, 2018
- Out and About: Sampling the Summer Menu at Marlow’s Tavern at Pointe Orlando #MarlowsSummer #MarlowsOrlando - July 20, 2018
- Christmas at Gaylord Palms 2018 ICE! Theme Will Be ‘A Christmas Story’ @GaylordPalms #CAGP - July 19, 2018
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month Returns Aug 24-Sept 30, 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy To Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Early 2019 - July 17, 2018
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018