If you love a good brew, then you’ll want to check out the Celebrate Beer Festival at Kissimmee’s Osceola Heritage Park the weekend of October 16 and 17.
There will be 100’s of beers to sample, from the likes of Abita, B.Nektar Meadery, Blue Moon, Bold City, Brooklyn Brewery, Crooked Can, Funky Buddha, Leinenkugel, Harpoon Brewery, Magic Hat, Orlando Brewing, Sea Dog Brewing, Wops Hops Brewing, and much more.
If that’s not enough, there will also be beer infused Grimaldi Chocolates, beer and food pairing seminars, games, and live music from The Supervillains on Friday, and Off Kilter on Saturday.
Prices: Friday tickets are $35 advance/$40 door for general admission & $55 advance/$65 door for VIP; Saturday tickets are $40 advance/$50 door for general admission & $75 advance/$85 door for VIP.
Doors are 5pm-10pm on Friday for VIP, 6pm-10pm for general admission. Saturday doors are 3pm-9pm for VIP and 4pm-9pm for general admission.
For tickets or more information, visit celebratethebeer.com.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018