This weekend, in addition to the Creative City Project, downtown Orlando will be the setting for a man being shot out of a cannon.
It’s part of Captain Morgan‘s “Cannon Blast Bar Crawl,” to promote their new Cannon Blast variety. Cannon Blast features a blend of Caribbean rum and unique bold spices, providing Captain Morgan drinkers with a blast of citrus sweet flavor, followed by a spark of unexpected heat. The product’s innovative packaging includes a cannonball shaped bottle that glows in the dark when featured with a black light.
World famous human cannonball Brian Miser, aka “The Human Fuse,” will be fired out of the cannon at approximately 6pm at Wall Street Plaza, in downtown Orlando.
“Never in all my years did I think that my talents would be leveraged to launch a new shot brand,” said Miser. “To be a part of this experience and bring this type of entertainment to the bar scene is very exciting and showcases the level of fun behind everything related to Cannon Blast.”
Captain Morgan fans unable to join the party can follow the hashtag #CannonBlastCrawl on social media channels. For a behind-the-scenes look at the blasts, Funny Or Die will be on the scene streaming multiple LIVE Periscope broadcasts.
I will also be there covering the cannonball feat of daring, so follow me on Instagram to see what happens!
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For August 7, 2020: Pig Floyd’s, Framework Craft Coffee Bar, The New Standard, Paddlefish, Eola General, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - August 7, 2020
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Goes Virtual August 8-20 .. #FFF2020 - August 6, 2020
- Country Thunder Florida Cancels 2020 Festival and Announces 2021 Dates .. #CountryThunder #musicfestivals #Kissimmee - August 5, 2020
- Walt Disney World Replaces Beauty and the Beast Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios .. #WaltDisneyWorld #BeautyandtheBeast - August 4, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort Reopens With Deal for Florida Resident and WDW Passholders .. #SwanandDolphin #FloridaResidentDeals - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando Offers Special ‘Buy a Day’ Deal to Florida Residents for Limited Time .. #UniversalOrlando #FloridaResidentDeals - August 3, 2020
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns August 2020 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool - July 31, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 30, 2020: Sister Honey’s, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Finca, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - July 30, 2020
- Walt Disney World Announces Attraction Closures and Project Postponements .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParkNews - July 29, 2020
- Osceola Arts presents ‘Once on the Island’ Online July 31-August 9, 2021 .. @Osceola_Arts #OnceontheIsland #oaOOTI - July 28, 2020