Shake Shack will open its second Central Florida location on Wednesday, August 19th at Orlando’s I-Drive 360 complex. Mayor Teresa Jacobs will be on hand for the ribbon cutting at 11am.
In addition to all of the classic Shake Shack menu items, like burgers (100% all-natural, antibiotic-free), hot dogs, fries, and frozen custard, the I-Drive Shake Shack will feature two-location specific frozen custard concretes for customers to enjoy:
- The Orlandough which includes chocolate frozen custard, chocolate truffle cookie dough, marshmallow sauce and chocolate covered pretzels.
- Eye Drive which includes vanilla frozen custard, peanut butter sauce, chocolate toffee and chocolate sprinkles.
As part of its community outreach efforts and commitment to Stand For Something Good®, the I-Drive Shack will donate 5% of sales from the Eye Drive concrete to A Gift for Music, a local non-profit program helping the Orlando area’s underserved youth reach their personal potential through quality music education.
It should also be noted the Key Lime Pie oh My concrete will feature vanilla frozen custard blended with a slice of key lime pie from local Orlando bakery P is for Pie. This concrete is a fan fave from the Miami Beach location.
Diners seeking adult beverages will be able to wash their burgers and fries down with Florida’s own Orange Blossom Brewery Back in the Day IPA and Cigar City Brewing Florida Cracker White Ale, as well as Shake Shack’s exclusive Brooklyn Brewery ShackMeister Ale. Wine lovers can enjoy a glass of organic and biodynamic Shack Red and Shack White wine from Napa-based Frog’s Leap Winery.
In keeping with Shake Shack’s commitment to green architecture and eco-responsibility, energy-efficient kitchen equipment and lighting are employed throughout the space. Chairs and booths are made from lumber certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), and tabletops are handcrafted from reclaimed bowling alley lanes by Brooklyn’s CounterEvolution—a longtime Shake Shack partner. Inside the restaurant, the custom wood wall panels are crafted from hand-axed, salvaged sinker pine from North Florida’s Suwanee River.
Located with a view of The Orlando Eye, the building features a 50-seat raised open-air patio and recreational space, fully outfitted with a shuffleboard and outdoor Bocce Ball court. There is also plenty of free parking in the I-Drive 360 parking garage.
Shake Shack I-Drive is located at 8359 International Drive at the I-Drive 360 complex. Hours are 11am-11pm Sunday through Thursday, and 11am-midnight Friday and Saturday. For more information, including a full menu, visit shakeshack.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2022 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #OrlandoHolidays #VisitOrlando - June 29, 2022
- Out and About: Tasting the New BBQ Bowls at Sonny’s BBQ .. @SonnysBBQ #OrlandoBBQ - June 27, 2022
- Swamp Sistas Hold 2022 Summer Hope For Kids Fundraiser .. @SwampSistas @FeedHopeNow #FightHunger - June 22, 2022
- ‘Red Hot & Boom’ Returns to Altamonte Springs July 3, 2022 .. #RedHotBoom #WXXL #AltamonteSprings - June 15, 2022
- Out and About: Experiencing ‘Electric Ocean’ at SeaWorld Orlando .. #SeaWorldOrlando #ElectricOcean - June 13, 2022
- Sonny’s BBQ Introduces New Limited-Time BBQ Bowls .. @SonnysBBQ #OrlandoBBQ - June 9, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ at Dr. Phillips Center .. #JCSTheMusical #DrPhillipsCenter #OrlandoArts #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - June 8, 2022
- Sixth Annual CommUNITY Rainbow Run and Festival Benefiting onePULSE Foundation To Be Held June 4 .. #CommUNITYRainbowRun #OnePULSE #CharityEvents - June 2, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To Celebrating National Donut Day June 3, 2022 .. #NationalDonutDay #OrlandoDonuts #OrlandoDoughnuts - June 2, 2022
- Orlando Weekly’s Bite30 Returns Starting June 1, 2022 .. #bite30 #OrlandoDining #Foodies - May 31, 2022