Shake Shack will open its second Central Florida location on Wednesday, August 19th at Orlando’s I-Drive 360 complex. Mayor Teresa Jacobs will be on hand for the ribbon cutting at 11am.
In addition to all of the classic Shake Shack menu items, like burgers (100% all-natural, antibiotic-free), hot dogs, fries, and frozen custard, the I-Drive Shake Shack will feature two-location specific frozen custard concretes for customers to enjoy:
- The Orlandough which includes chocolate frozen custard, chocolate truffle cookie dough, marshmallow sauce and chocolate covered pretzels.
- Eye Drive which includes vanilla frozen custard, peanut butter sauce, chocolate toffee and chocolate sprinkles.
As part of its community outreach efforts and commitment to Stand For Something Good®, the I-Drive Shack will donate 5% of sales from the Eye Drive concrete to A Gift for Music, a local non-profit program helping the Orlando area’s underserved youth reach their personal potential through quality music education.
It should also be noted the Key Lime Pie oh My concrete will feature vanilla frozen custard blended with a slice of key lime pie from local Orlando bakery P is for Pie. This concrete is a fan fave from the Miami Beach location.
Diners seeking adult beverages will be able to wash their burgers and fries down with Florida’s own Orange Blossom Brewery Back in the Day IPA and Cigar City Brewing Florida Cracker White Ale, as well as Shake Shack’s exclusive Brooklyn Brewery ShackMeister Ale. Wine lovers can enjoy a glass of organic and biodynamic Shack Red and Shack White wine from Napa-based Frog’s Leap Winery.
In keeping with Shake Shack’s commitment to green architecture and eco-responsibility, energy-efficient kitchen equipment and lighting are employed throughout the space. Chairs and booths are made from lumber certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), and tabletops are handcrafted from reclaimed bowling alley lanes by Brooklyn’s CounterEvolution—a longtime Shake Shack partner. Inside the restaurant, the custom wood wall panels are crafted from hand-axed, salvaged sinker pine from North Florida’s Suwanee River.
Located with a view of The Orlando Eye, the building features a 50-seat raised open-air patio and recreational space, fully outfitted with a shuffleboard and outdoor Bocce Ball court. There is also plenty of free parking in the I-Drive 360 parking garage.
Shake Shack I-Drive is located at 8359 International Drive at the I-Drive 360 complex. Hours are 11am-11pm Sunday through Thursday, and 11am-midnight Friday and Saturday. For more information, including a full menu, visit shakeshack.com.
- Celebrate the ‘Songs of the Season’ at Dr. Phillips Center for Free on Dec. 12 .. @DrPhillipsCtr - December 8, 2019
- Orlando Story Club Presents “Best Of 2019” at The Abbey on Dec 11 .. @OrlandoStoryClub - December 6, 2019
- #Free 2019 Central Florida #Holiday Events for You and Your Family to Enjoy - December 5, 2019
- Walt Disney World to Live Stream Official Dedication of Rise of the Resistance on Dec. 4 .. #StarWars #StarWarsGalaxysEdge #RiseOfTheResistance - December 4, 2019
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2019 in Central Florida .. #GivingTuesday @HeroSparkKids @wmfeorlando @cfl_homeless @thedruproject @gktwvillage @ harborhousefl @hfuw @GLBTOrlando @MicheLeePuppets @mustardseedoffl @petallianceGO @RMHCCF @feedhopenow @vscflorida @ShepherdsHope - December 3, 2019
- Rosen Hotels Invites Central Florida to ‘Sock It To Cancer’ on Dec 6th .. @RosenHotels - December 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Candlelight Processional from #Epcot Dec 3 .. #DisneyParksLive - December 2, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events For December 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies - December 1, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to Create 60s Retro Holiday Bash for Annual ‘Holidays in Space’ .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysinSpace - November 30, 2019
- Central Florida Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2019 .. #BlackFriday #CyberMonday - November 29, 2019