Pop-punk artists Post Season and Such A Mess will be performing at the BackBooth in Orlando on Saturday, August 15th, in their only Central Florida appearance.
Post Season hails from Pennsylvania and Buzzfeed recently placed the band at the top of their “Five Unsigned Pop Punk Bands You Should Be Listening To in 2015.” Such a Mess, hailing from Southern California, has made several appearances on the Vans Warped Tour, and released their debut album, Good Intentions Giving Way, in 2014.
The two bands have recently released a split 7″ single called “Greeting From” on Common Ground Records. Post Season’s new single is “Backroad,” and “Tether” from Such a Mess is the flipside.
The show at the Backbooth starts at 6pm, and also features four other bands, all for only $10. For more information or to buy advance tickets, visit backbooth.com.
To get you in the mood for the show, here are the videos for that 7″ split single:
- The 28th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury and Audience Award Winners #FFF2019 - April 22, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Hosts Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour on Saturday, April 20 @drphillipsctr #JesusChristSuperstar - April 18, 2019
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2019 Picks For Easter Dining And Family Fun In Orlando - April 16, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 10-11, 2019 #MonsterJam - April 15, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019