Happy first anniversary to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando, which opened one year ago on July 8, 2014.
An extension on the popular The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley not only offered all new Potter experiences, but introduced Hogwarts Express, which connects the two Potter worlds.
— Universal Orlando (@UniversalORL) July 8, 2015
Having visited Diagon Alley, I think it’s amazing how closely Universal has recreated the scenes from the Harry Potter films. It really does feel like you’ve stepped into the world of Harry Potter.
Among the Harry Potter celebrities in attendance for the grand opening day were Helena Bonham Carter, Tom Felton, Matthew Lewis, Warwick Davis, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps and Bonnie Wright.
— Universal Orlando (@UniversalORL) July 7, 2015
Have you visited Diagon Alley? What did you think of it?
- SeaWorld Parks and Busch Gardens Offer Free Admission To U.S. Veterans And Families - May 22, 2019
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019
- M•A•C Cosmetics to Host World Premiere Event for Disney’s Aladdin Collection at #DisneySprings @MACCosmetics - May 14, 2019