The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts has launched a new membership campaign that highlights the individuals who are part of Dr. Phillips Center’s membership base.
Clear Channel Outdoor digital billboards along I-4, Florida’s Turnpike and other major Central Florida roadways will feature the slogan and hashtag I’m a #DrPhillipsCenterMember with photos of current members who create a community of support for the arts center’s vision Arts for Every Life. Photos will also be posted on the Dr. Phillips Center website and corresponding social media.
Members have four ways to participate in this digital campaign through the end of July.
- Guests attending a ticketed event at the Dr. Phillips Center may have their photos taken in lobby prior to performances.
- Members are also encouraged to take photos of themselves, with their membership card, a ticket stub, a playbill or the message I’m a #DrPhillipsCenterMember or Arts for Every Life.
- Individuals can upload their photos on social media using the hashtag #DrPhillipsCenterMember.
- Members can also send photos to email@example.com for consideration.
Not a member? Memberships come in a variety of levels with annual benefits for the entire household. For more information, or to purchase, visit drphillipscenter.org/membership.
- SeaWorld Parks and Busch Gardens Offer Free Admission To U.S. Veterans And Families - May 22, 2019
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019
- M•A•C Cosmetics to Host World Premiere Event for Disney’s Aladdin Collection at #DisneySprings @MACCosmetics - May 14, 2019