On Tuesday, June 9, the Leonardo Da Vinci and Titanic attractions in Orlando will band together for a day of fun history.
Start your journey at 10am by learning about Da Vinci and his creative inventions and art, then embark on an ill-fated cruise aboard the legendary ship Titanic. Special program activities will help bring the stories to life with hands-on learning and fun.
Cost is only $20, and pre-registration is required. For more information, call 407-226-7220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We had a chance to visit the Da Vinci exhibit earlier this year, and you can read our review here.
- Get Free Regular Day Parking with Purchase of Cinemark Matinee Tickets at Universal CityWalk #UniversalOrlando - May 24, 2019
- SeaWorld Parks and Busch Gardens Offer Free Admission To U.S. Veterans And Families - May 22, 2019
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019