I recently attended the IPW travel conference here in Orlando, and at the kick-off media brunch, Visit Orlando announced a new marketing campaign called “Orlando – the Never Ending Story.”
Visit Orlando President and CEO George Aguel was joined in the presentation by (in photo from left to right): Adrian Jones, Divisional Director – LEGOLAND Florida Resort; Peter Kacheris, Managing Director at Waldorf Astoria Orlando & Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek; Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs; and Roger Dow, President & CEO U.S. Travel Association.
The new creative will serve as the cornerstone of Visit Orlando’s future global marketing and sales efforts, beginning in August. The first of these will appear in the destination’s No. 1 overseas market, Brazil, as well as Colombia and the United States, followed by Canada and the United Kingdom.
“These images so wonderfully capture the diversity of our global visitors and the unique experiences that can only be found in Orlando,” said Aguel. “It’s fitting to unite our guests through their connection with Orlando, a destination that was literally built on storytelling.”
Coinciding with the start of the campaign’s consumer advertising this year, unforgettable guest experiences will be collected through the website OrlandoStories.com and visitors will be encouraged to use #MyOrlandoStory when sharing posts, photos and videos in social media
Last year, more than 62 million people visited Orlando. The hopes are this campaign will help increase that number.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023