Orlando Brewing will be celebrating its 9th anniversary of serving up organic brews on April 7, starting at 3pm.
They will be tapping 9 organic beers in honor of those 9 years, and those beers are: Coconut Hard Caliber Imperial Stout, Lemon Lavender Black Tea Blonde Ale, Orange Grapefruit Pale Ale, Tropical Miami Weiss with Strawberry Pear and Mango Tea, Blackwater with Mint, O-Town Brown with Dates, Red Riveter sans Lavender and Rose Hips, Bourbon Barrel Eminent Domain, and Bourbon Barrel Olde Pelican.
These special brews are limited to 5 gallons so try them before they run out.
Best of all, all Orlando Brewing beers will be $2 off. Live music by Free the People and Bellows starts at 7pm, and there will be food from Bias Plate for purchase.
Orlando Brewing is located at 1301 Atlanta Ave in Orlando. Visit them online at orlandobrewing.com.
- Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party at Amway Center Sept 7-9 + Ticket Giveaway! - August 15, 2018
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Presents Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children With $100,000 Award to Support Pediatric Cancer Research - August 14, 2018
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018