It all starts at 1pm with the tapping of their 2014 organic Oktoberfest bier. The celebration will continue with German food by Vital Flair Catering, a 3pm Cornhole tournament, traditional German music by Dan Witucki & Mein Heimatland Musikaten beginning at 4pm, and 17 taps of their ocal, organic beer.
Orlando Brewing will continue to celebrate Oktoberfest through October 13th with a series of events. In September they’ll hold a 2008 Anisocoria Barley Wine Tasting on Wednesday the 24th, a Liquid Education Beer School on Saturday the 27th (reserve your seat in advance), release their Rum barrel aged cask of the Senator Imperial Stout on Sunday the 28th and hold their monthly Beer:30 on Tuesday the 30th.
In October the brewery will host a Sunday October 5th Barktoberfest to benefit the Lovely Loaves, a disabled dog rescue, and hold a art show & stroll on Saturday October 11th, release day of the second Imperial Stout in their Senator Series.
Orlando Brewing will release a limited number of 2014 commemorative mugs. The 24oz mug will bear this year’s Orlando Brewing Oktoberfest logo, come with two free fills of Oktoberfest bier and grant entry into the taproom’s Mug Monday. Every Monday Oktoberfest mug owners may fill their 24 oz mug for the price of a pint. The mug also entitles $5 fills of Oktoberfest beer from September 20th to October 13th, while supplies last. Patrons are encouraged to preorder their $25 mug, as supplies are limited, and all preordered mugs will come with a free 2014 Oktoberfest shirt.
Contact the Orlando Brewing taproom at (407) 871-1117 or visit orlandobrewing.com for more information, or to reserve a seat at the Liquid Education course.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 24, 2018: National Paella Day, Foxtail Coffee, DOMU, and More - March 24, 2018
- Win Easter Lunch at First-Ever Unlimited Izakaya Lunch at Dragonfly Robata Grill and Sushi @DflyOrlando - March 23, 2018
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018