Normally I don’t post about things that aren’t about Orlando, but this being the 4th of July, I wanted to talk about a new fashion partnership that is working to fight hunger in the U.S.
Shopping retailer Target has announced a partnership with FEED Projects, a social business founded by Lauren Bush Lauren, to create the FEED USA + Target collection.
Lauren is the granddaughter of the first President Bush, and daughter-in-law of designer Ralph Lauren. She founded FEED Projects in 2007 with the mission of creating good products that help FEED the world. Over the past six years, FEED has been able to donate over $6 million and provide nearly 60 million school meals globally.
The limited-time-only collection will include more than 50 stylish products and benefit Feeding America, the nation’s leading domestic hunger-relief charity.
Featuring an Americana aesthetic, the collection includes products spanning home, sporting goods, stationery, and apparel and accessories, with prices ranging from $3.00 to $400.00. Each item is also labeled with a number, which corresponds to the number of meals that will be donated as a result of the purchase.
The FEED USA + Target collection is currently available in Target stores and online at Target.com.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023