This week, guests at Walt Disney World are enjoying Long-Lost Friends Week at Magic Kingdom, but starting July 22, they’ll be able to celebrate Christmas in July.
Stop by Ye Old Christmas Shop in Magic Kingdom park, as well as Disney Days of Christmas at Downtown Disney area, where you can find all-new, magical ear hat ornaments.
There will also be sweet holiday-inspired treats for guests to enjoy at Magic Kingdom. Enjoy a Santa Mickey Demitasse dessert at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant, holiday cupcakes at the Main Street Bakery, and gingerbread sundaes at the Cone Shop.
This Limited Time Magic event runs through July 28, and is included with regular park admission.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023