This week, guests at Walt Disney World are enjoying Long-Lost Friends Week at Magic Kingdom, but starting July 22, they’ll be able to celebrate Christmas in July.
Stop by Ye Old Christmas Shop in Magic Kingdom park, as well as Disney Days of Christmas at Downtown Disney area, where you can find all-new, magical ear hat ornaments.
There will also be sweet holiday-inspired treats for guests to enjoy at Magic Kingdom. Enjoy a Santa Mickey Demitasse dessert at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant, holiday cupcakes at the Main Street Bakery, and gingerbread sundaes at the Cone Shop.
This Limited Time Magic event runs through July 28, and is included with regular park admission.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023