This week, via her Facebook page, Orlando musician Emily Kopp let it be known that she will be releasing new music this fall.
The album, currently titled “Serendipity Find Me,” will drop October 15, 2013. I’m sure there will be a release party/show around that date where you can get your hands on a copy.
In the meantime, Kopp will be headlining a show at The Social on August 1, where I’m sure she’ll play tunes from the upcoming album. Tickets are only $10 in advance ($12 day of), and joining her will be Built to Be Broken and Laney Jones.
She also released an album teaser video for everyone to enjoy:
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023