The award-winning musical Wicked is bringing the Land of Oz back to Orlando for a run at the Bob Carr P.A.C., February 20 through March 10, 2013.
Set before the events in The Wizard of Oz, Wicked tells the story of two girls who meet in Oz, and eventually become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good.
Shows are daily, except on Mondays, during the run. There are also matinees on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as the first Thursday.
Ticket prices range from $45 to $155, depending on the show date and time. Purchase tickets online or at the Amway Center or Bob Carr P.A.C. box office.
This show is family-friendly.
Here is a clip of “Defying Gravity” from Wicked:
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018